Betting on Trexit?
Air Date: May 19, 2017 7:56 PM ET
Matthew Shaddick at British Bookmaker Ladbrokes talks about the sudden surge in people who want to bet on how long Trump's presidency will last
Latest Business Headlines
Renee Filippone on the arrival of a competitor to Uber in the Toronto ride-hailing market
Tim Pickering, founder and chief investment officer with Auspice Capital, on the start of trading in futures contracts for bitcoin
Adam Orens, founding partner of the Marijuana Policy Group, has been working alongside Health Canada to size up our national pot market
Simon Ingram of UNICEF on a new report on the world's connected children
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- 'Tis the season for doorstep stealing? Shoppers vent about delivery security
- 'Well, there's no limit on it': Ohio student makes a fortune buying Canadian-invented ether cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin's move to mainstream carries new financial risks: Don Pittis
- Bitcoin futures contract flirts with $19K US, even as current price hovers near $16K
- Bitcoin gamble: Canadian couple pours life savings into bitcoin mine