Betting on Trexit?
Air Date: May 19, 2017 7:56 PM ET
Matthew Shaddick at British Bookmaker Ladbrokes talks about the sudden surge in people who want to bet on how long Trump's presidency will last
Latest Business Headlines
Trade lawyer Dan Ujczo of Dickinson Wright discusses the best way for Canada to play its agriculture card as NAFTA negotiators dig into the supply management debate
Financial adviser Hilliard MacBeth discusses whether Canada’s real estate sector is headed for a correction
Agreement Express CEO Mike Gardner discusses why the fintech revolution is taking so long after PC Financial said Wednesday it’s getting out of the banking business and moving its customers to CIBC
Fintech company TransferWise of London is helping employees who work abroad get paid with its Borderless Banking service, which gives users the appearance of a local bank account wherever they are
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Canadian re-commerce company LXRandCo taking luxury vintage shopping into the future
- Eclipse eye safety and airline phone scams: CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
- $500K hardship fund for former Sears Canada employees approved by judge
- Where does the CIBC-PC Financial breakup leave consumers?
- CIBC to swallow PC Financial's banking business, rebrand as Simplii