Air Date: Aug 21, 2017 7:26 PM ET
Pedro Antunes, deputy chief economist at the Conference Board of Canada, on the Canadian travel industry's strong year
Latest Business Headlines
Retail consultant Bruce Winder on the bankruptcy protection filing by Toys R Us
Mark Satov, strategy advisor, Satov Consultants, on some of the day's top stories
David Dodge, former governor, Bank of Canada, on a new report about global debt that doesn't show up on balances sheets
Sebastien Gendron is co-founder and CEO of Toronto startup TransPod, on proposed hyperloop to link Toronto and Montreal
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Federal Reserve's Janet Yellen speaks after central bank leaves key rate unchanged
- Toronto and Vancouver tech insiders weigh in on value of snagging Amazon's HQ2
- U.S. decision on Bombardier CSeries preliminary duties delayed until Tuesday
- Toys 'R' Us files for bankruptcy protection in Canada, U.S.
- Equifax says 100,000 Canadians impacted by cybersecurity breach