Amazon goes shopping
Air Date: Jun 16, 2017 7:29 PM ET
Ophir Gottlieb, CEO, Capital Markets Labs, on Amazon's move into the grocery market
Latest Business Headlines
Dominic Barton is chair of Finance Minister Bill Morneau's economic advisory council
Tim Houghton, Toronto general manager for Lyft, on the company's launch in the GTA
Conor Bill, managing director of Mt. Auburn Capital, on some of the day's top stories
David Macdonald is senior economist at the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Canadians expected to pay more to dine out in 2018
- How an expected U.S. interest rate increase will affect Canadians: Don Pittis
- What legal weed stores will look like: 'Very chic, very modern, very clean-cut'
- Meal kit trend a booming business in Canada, now worth $120M a year
- Canadian cellular prices declining, mainly for talk and text, report finds