After X: What's next for Apple
Air Date: Sep 12, 2017 7:29 PM ET
Ophir Gotlieb of Capital Market Labs discusses everything else that Apple unveiled on Tuesday, including what the technology giant has up its sleeve for the future
Latest Business Headlines
Erica Johnson has more on claims of high-pressure sales used on telecom customers
Marvin Ryder of McMaster University on some of the day's top stories
Flavio Volpe, president of the Auto Parts Manufacturers' Association, on U.S. NAFTA demands on auto content
Dennis McConaghy, former VP with TransCanada, on Nebraska's approval of Keystone XL pipeline project
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Will Canadian invention set a Black Friday record?
- Bell customers, employees flood CBC with complaints about high-pressure sales
- Ikea reminds customers about Malm dresser recall after 8th child dies
- Royal Bank deemed 'too big to fail' by global banking watchdog
- Loblaws pitches upgraded loyalty program for $9.99 a month for premium perks