A lot at stake
Air Date: Sep 22, 2017 7:27 PM ET
Flavio Volpe, president of the Automotive Parts Manufacturers Association, on the renegotiation of NAFTA
Latest Business Headlines
CBC's Dianne Buckner reports on expansion plans and start-ups in the storage sector
Siva Vaidhyanathan of the Center for Media and Citizenship at the University of Virginia on the mounting pressure on Facebook
Walid Hejazi of the Rotman School of Management on plans by Canada's financial consumer watchdog to keep a closer eye on our banks
Thomas Daigle has European reaction to a scandal involving Facebook user information and a company called Cambridge Analytica
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- New titanium industry could grow out of oilsands waste
- Storage business booming as Canadians grapple with 'too much stuff'
- Heavily indebted Canadians need to watch U.S. interest rate announcement: Don Pittis
- Blackstone co-founder Pete Peterson dead at 91
- Loblaws losing consumer trust after bread price fixing story, Dalhousie study finds