A lot at stake
Air Date: Sep 22, 2017 7:27 PM ET
Flavio Volpe, president of the Automotive Parts Manufacturers Association, on the renegotiation of NAFTA
Latest Business Headlines
Jacqueline Hansen reports on what the pending demise of Sears means for customers with extended warranties
Don Drummond of Queen's University on a new report that says losing NAFTA wouldn't be cataclysmic
Mark Satov, founder of Satov Consultants, on some of the day's top stories
Alan Cross discusses the impact the late Gordon Downie had on the Canadian music business
Watch The Exchange here
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
- Sears managers, execs will still pocket big cash bonuses even though retailer is closing
- Canadian cities in the hunt for Amazon's HQ2 — but is it worth the shot?
- Rogers Communications sees 'anemic' iPhone 8 demand
- 800-pound gorilla thwarted by Bombardier's savvy move: Don Pittis
- OSFI sets new mortgage rules, including stress test for uninsured borrowers