Canada's annual inflation rate fell sharply in April, from 1.0 per cent the previous month to 0.4 per cent, largely on the back of lower gasoline prices
A year after Facebook's high profile IPO, investors are still skeptical about its prospects and the stock price is wallowing.
Unloved in the best of times, the Internal Revenue Service will have to scramble to convince U.S. lawmakers and the public that its intentions were pure, not partisan, when it subjected groups affiliated with the Tea Party movement and other conservative causes to special scrutiny.
Shares of General Motors reached an important milestone on Friday, closing above their initial public offering price of $33 US for the first time in more than two years. The day wasn't bad for GM's rivals either, with Ford shares closing above $15 for the first time since May 2011 and Toyota, Honda and Nissan all hitting 52-week intraday highs.
- AECL to cost $236M more than expected this year
- new Bangladeshi garment factories reopen after 4-day shutdown
- EU moves to ban refillable olive oil bottles
- CPP shows 10% return on investments last year
- Retirement bad for health, free-market think tank suggests video
- Google buys B.C. firm's quantum computer for NASA lab
- Telus agrees to take over Mobilicity for $380M video
- Wal-Mart's Q1 profit, sales underwhelm Wall Street
- Keystone XL pipeline 'needs to go ahead,' Harper tells U.S. video
- Canadians trimming food budgets in face of higher prices, RBC says
- Foreigners buy up Canadian bonds
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.