Royal Bank has promised it will never outsource a Canadian job to a foreign worker solely to save money.
The federal government is threatening "retaliatory measures" against the United States in a dispute over meat-labelling rules that Ottawa and the World Trade Organization consider discriminatory.
Canada ranks third last among economically advanced countries in the amount of paid vacation time it guarantees its workers, a new U.S. study indicates.
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. has agreed to sell its Allstream business telecommunications arm to an Egyptian investment group and use about half of the $405 million in proceeds to reduce its pension obligations and debt. video
Watch MTS to sell Allstream
- New Jersey restaurants caught selling fake alcohol
- Abercrombie sales slump amid brand backlash
- Canada not joining Pacific Alliance trade bloc yet
- China to sign free trade deal with Switzerland
- German brewers worry fracking will compromise beer quality
- new National Bank hikes dividend
- SNC-Lavalin letter says Gadhafi son was offered VP post
- Importers brace for fight over iPods and TVs
- Big retailers pull out of $7B credit card fee settlement
- Mobilicity debtholders approve sale to Telus
- Kindle Fire HD to be available in Canada in June
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.