Business Top Stories
Three major book publishers have signed an agreement with Canadian competition authorities that will permit retailers to sell those publishers' e-books at a discount — something they couldn't do before. More
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke with his provincial and territorial counterparts today in an effort to reassure them about Canada's economic and security relationship with the United States. More
The president of the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers says the protectionist sentiments expressed in U.S. President Donald Trump's inauguration speech are a "wakeup call" for Canada. More
- Stocks close higher as Donald Trump lays out glimpse of future economic policies read comments
- Navdeep Bains defends open borders for global trade in Davos speech
- Canada cuts $48M in tariffs to boost food manufacturing
- Inflation heats up to 1.5% in December as higher gas prices offset cheaper food read comments
- Tim Hortons owner launches app to pay-and-go with no lining up read comments
- U.S. airlines offer low-cost fares banning carry-on bags. Will Canada follow? read comments
- American invasion: Canadian realtors report surging demand from U.S. as Trump era begins read comments
- Genworth follows CMHC's lead and hikes premiums for mortgage insurance read comments
- Steven Mnuchin, Trump's treasury nominee, grilled by Senate about banking record
- NewLeaf cancels more flights amid 'schedule change'
- Quebec minimum wage to go up to $11.25 read comments
The data on this site is informational only and may be delayed; it is not intended as trading or investment advice and you should not rely on it as such.
Aaron Kall, the director of debate at the University of Michigan says there's it's anyone's guess what President Donald Trump's inaugural speech will touch on, but expectations are low — and that may help him
Jon Dogterom, managing director at CleanTech Venture Services says the cost of renewable energy is coming down rapidly, so the technology has reached a tipping point
Strategy advisor Mark Satov says McDonald's recent decision to reintroduce peanut products to its menu is a head scratcher from a business perspective, given the size of the allergen sensitivity market
Donald Trump’s pick for trade secretary has NAFTA and the Trans Pacific Partnership in his crosshairs. So what does that mean for Canada?
Watch The Exchange here
- 'There isn't a best card out there': How to choose a credit card that works for you
- U.S. airlines offer low-cost fares banning carry-on bags. Will Canada follow?
- Royal LePage sees surge of interest in Canadian real estate from Americans
- Stocks close higher after Donald Trump sworn in as U.S. President
- E-book publishers and Apple reach new deal with Competition Bureau over pricing