Posted: May 27, 2014 12:01 AM ET
A Bowen Island family says the West Vancouver school district is failing to protect their son, who has down syndrome, from Bullying. Our reporter Natalie Clancy from our investigative team brings us the story.
Top News Headlines
- Scotland referendum: Voters say No to independence from U.K.
- Florida shooting claims 8 lives, including 6 children
- Justin Trudeau hits back at 'old men' over abortion stance criticism
- Escape from Los Cabos: Some Canadians return, some stuck in hurricane zone
- B.C. teachers' strike is over: 86% vote 'yes' to accept deal
- British pound rises after Scotland voters reject independence
- Is ISIS waging a global campaign?
- Lesslie Askin, 71, shocked to be deemed a Kinder Morgan terror threat
- FIPA agreement with China: What's really in it for Canada?
- Scotland referendum: Glasgow says 'Yes', but 'No' still leading