Posted: May 27, 2014 12:01 AM ET
A Bowen Island family says the West Vancouver school district is failing to protect their son, who has down syndrome, from Bullying. Our reporter Natalie Clancy from our investigative team brings us the story.
Top News Headlines
- Toronto councillor wants 'thy sons' taken out of O Canada
- Alfred Vuozzo, homicide victims had family links to fatal crash
- U.S. condemns Russian aid convoy into Ukraine, threatens more sanctions
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- Leonardo DiCaprio visits Alberta's oilsands
- Naomi Lewis's 'my big Jewish nose' essay sparks controversy
- Lotus Chinese Food Takeout fined in summer camp food poisoning
- Guillaume Donovan, David Foucher charged with Thunder Bay sex assault
- Ebola outbreak widens as death toll rises to 1,427