Posted: May 27, 2014 12:01 AM ET
A Bowen Island family says the West Vancouver school district is failing to protect their son, who has down syndrome, from Bullying. Our reporter Natalie Clancy from our investigative team brings us the story.
Top News Headlines
- Travis Vader arrested as murder charges reactivated in McCann case
- Sony defends cancelling The Interview release after Obama says studio 'made a mistake'
- Pacific storm forecasted for this weekend in B.C., may impact holiday travellers
- Free weight-loss program helps Moose Jaw residents lose 2,500 lb.
- Australian woman arrested in killing of 8 children
- Edmonton abduction: 3 missing boys found
- Jack Daniel's Christmas hologram ad sends Hamiltonian home to Australia
- Wristbands supporting Const. Jordan MacWilliams raise controversy
- Dalhousie dentistry Facebook posts prompt rally at school
- Russia facing more Canadian sanctions over Ukraine