Posted: May 27, 2014 12:01 AM ET
A Bowen Island family says the West Vancouver school district is failing to protect their son, who has down syndrome, from Bullying. Our reporter Natalie Clancy from our investigative team brings us the story.
Top News Headlines
- Mike Duffy's murky $65k contract with friend leads to 8 charges
- Israel-Gaza conflict: Air Canada cancels Tel Aviv flight over safety concerns
- Family pleads for return of son's stolen remains
- Apple iPhone 6 models with bigger screens on the way, reports say
- Nick Phongsavath's death at Pemberton Music Festival not foul play
- Canada recalls California fruit for possible listeria
- Free cocaine samples handed to youth, police allege
- Parks Canada clothing brands the Canadian wilderness
- 20 Hamilton human trafficking ring members deported
- Can Aspirin treat breast cancer? Why aren't we trying to find out?