Posted: May 27, 2014 12:01 AM ET
A Bowen Island family says the West Vancouver school district is failing to protect their son, who has down syndrome, from Bullying. Our reporter Natalie Clancy from our investigative team brings us the story.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges
- Grocery stores caught cheating on packaging dates of meat and poultry
- Quebec helicopter jailbreak surveillance video released by court
- Peter Goldring says he wears video camera to avoid 'besmirchment'
- Revenue Canada privacy breach concerns artists, writers
- Woman, months-old baby asked to get off OC Transpo bus
- The Jian Ghomeshi case: What is the 'overcome resistance' charge?
- Whistler rape posters pulled after making bar patrons uncomfortable
- Canada Revenue Agency privacy breach leaks prominent Canadians' tax details
- Coca-Cola gets into milk business with Fairlife brand