Boy buried 12,600 years ago linked to modern Native Americans
Posted: Feb 13, 2014 4:55 PM ET
He died more than 12,000 years ago. And now his DNA has linked him to almost all living Native Americans, including study co-author Shane Doyle.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- B.C. pedestrian caught on camera being struck by car raises safety concerns
- Kyle Sinclair, Canadian soldier, dies in Petawawa incident
- Man dies after being shot by Vancouver police
- Government, military send mixed messages on Canadians joining Kurds in ISIS fight
- Buffalo snow 2014: Flooding feared as weather warms
- Jim Prentice says Alberta 'forgot some simple truths' on energy industry
- Should Mexico still be considered a 'safe country'?
- Nepal avalanche: Insurance company won't pay for airlift
- Kinder Morgan protests: More protesters arrested as test drilling starts
- Saskatchewan winter too much for one CBC Radio listener