BlackBerry toughens up
Posted: Feb 20, 2014 9:08 AM ET
John Chen is not amused. The BlackBerry CEO fired off a public post expressing outrage after US carrier T-Mobile offered an iPhone upgrade to BlackBerry customers. Tech analyst Carmi Levy weighs in.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo arrives back in Hamilton, Ont.
The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, killed during Wednesday's shootings in the nation's capital, was transported in a procession along the Highway of Heroes from Ottawa to Hamilton. At the same time, a ceremony in Ottawa marked the return of ceremonial guards at the National War Memorial.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Outpouring of emotion for 'Canada's son'
- Jian Ghomeshi, host of Q, off the air to deal with 'personal issues'
- Ottawa shooting: MPs and Hill staff struggle with emotions
- Another Canadian jihadi slips through the cracks
- Washington school shooting: 2 dead, including lone gunman
- Sun turns biggest sunspot in 24 years toward Earth
- Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun?
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's killer approached from behind, fired twice
- Ottawa shooting: National War Memorial ceremonial guards back on duty
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau was asked to leave Burnaby, B.C., mosque