BlackBerry toughens up
Posted: Feb 20, 2014 9:08 AM ET
John Chen is not amused. The BlackBerry CEO fired off a public post expressing outrage after US carrier T-Mobile offered an iPhone upgrade to BlackBerry customers. Tech analyst Carmi Levy weighs in.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- Man arrested after girl, 6, found beaten on Paul First Nation
- North Korea threatens strikes on U.S. amid Sony hacking claims
- Father arrested after toddler abandoned at Surrey bus stop
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some
- Marco Antonio Parilla Jr. arrested in killing of Florida police officer
- Ismaaiyl Brinsley, NYC police shooter, had troubled past, criminal record
- Shaw rate hikes provoke online backlash
- Chrisma Ann Joy Denny found safe, will return to Nova Scotia
- Kimberley Mountie frees elk stuck in fence