BlackBerry toughens up
Posted: Feb 20, 2014 9:08 AM ET
John Chen is not amused. The BlackBerry CEO fired off a public post expressing outrage after US carrier T-Mobile offered an iPhone upgrade to BlackBerry customers. Tech analyst Carmi Levy weighs in.
Top News Headlines
- Halifax police try to confirm gunman sighting in downtown
- Parliament Hill attack: Live updates
- Ottawa shooting: Man arrested near war memorial as Stephen Harper lays wreath
- Ottawa shooting: MPs sing O Canada at National War Memorial
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Family, country mourn loss of Hamilton soldier
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C.
- Ottawa Parliament shooting: We've known this day was coming
- Doug Ford should apologize to reporter, mayoral opponents say
- Ottawa shooting: 15 minutes of terror in the Conservative caucus room