BlackBerry toughens up
Posted: Feb 20, 2014 9:08 AM ET
John Chen is not amused. The BlackBerry CEO fired off a public post expressing outrage after US carrier T-Mobile offered an iPhone upgrade to BlackBerry customers. Tech analyst Carmi Levy weighs in.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian bombers in Arctic
- Jean Chrétien says Canada is all in on Iraq mission
- Polls suggest Liberals poised for government, despite late PC gains
- World's largest beaver dam explored by Rob Mark
- Why chimps kill other chimps — U.S. study uncovers main reason
- Turkey says 49 hostages seized by ISIS have been freed
- First Nation girl refuses chemotherapy, may be forced back into treatment
- Don Frigo shooting death: Canada-wide warrant issued for Boris Panovski
- Scotland vote just the start of a rough ride for U.K.
- Hurricane Odile: WestJet offers final evacuation flight to Calgary