Posted: Oct 29, 2013 9:36 AM ET
The currency of the future? Bitcoins have made their mark around the world and now Vancouver is set to open the first Bitcoin ATM. We speak to Michael Bliss, co-founder for The BitCoin co-op.
Top News Headlines
- Sunwing Flight 656: Melana Muzikante, Lilia Ratmanski face charges
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt get married
- Russian troops have entered Ukraine, Ukraine president says
- Thomas Lukaszuk's $20K cell bill triggered by cabinet minister's family dispute
- Tim Hortons: Why the coffee giant is 'genuinely beloved' by Canadians
- Husband dies, wife survives 8 days after canoe capsizes in northern Sask.
- Hurricane Cristobal to bring wind, rain to Atlantic Canada
- Calgary stabbings: Matthew de Grood to appear in court
- 2 people shot, gunman barricades himself inside Gatineau building
- Sunwing Flight 656: 'Unruly' passengers force plane's return to Pearson