Bens, The Legendary Deli revisited at the McCord Museum
Posted: Jun 21, 2014 10:06 AM ET
In its heyday, Ben's was THE spot in downtown Montreal. Celebrities, politicians, and sports heroes ate there with the public. The McCord Museum looks back at this lost institution.
Top News Headlines
- Black Friday 2014: hidden fees Canadians pay for shopping online
- Oil price decline could lead to global shocks: Don Pittis
- Father of victim in child porn case decries publication ban
- Syrian Electronic Army hackers: Who are they and why are they targeting the media
- Baby monitor maker says non-parent expert can't relate
- Black Friday 2014: Chaotic scenes spread to U.K.
- Vaccine alternatives offered by homeopaths 'irresponsible’
- Ezra Levant, Sun News Network host, ordered to pay $80,000 in libel case
- Black Friday sales lure pre-dawn customers to big box stores
- Momentous Corp. doesn't track sick days or vacation time