Bens, The Legendary Deli revisited at the McCord Museum
Posted: Jun 21, 2014 10:06 AM ET
In its heyday, Ben's was THE spot in downtown Montreal. Celebrities, politicians, and sports heroes ate there with the public. The McCord Museum looks back at this lost institution.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
A man in his 30s was shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., Monday after he allegedly hit two members of the Canadian Forces with his car and led police on a chase
Nepal wrapped up rescue operations in its northern mountains Monday, saying all the surviving hikers believed to have been stranded on a trekking route are now safe. Thirty-nine people died, including 4 Canadians, in blizzards and avalanches in the Himalayas last week
- Martin Rouleau, Quebec driver shot by police, 'radicalized': RCMP
- Peter de Groot's sister says, 'He was executed'
- Oscar de la Renta, legendary fashion designer, dead at 82
- YouTube video shows B.C. grizzly chewing on GoPro camera
- Oscar Pistorius to learn his sentencing in shooting death
- Indian status: Why Lynn Gehl's court challenge matters
- Negative online reviews led to threats of legal action from targeted businesses
- Grizzly bear entered Claudia Huber’s house before fatal attack
- Christophe de Margerie, CEO of Total SA, dead in plane crash
- 'Sexy' Halloween kids costumes at Value Village anger mom