Posted: Dec 09, 2013 12:05 AM ET
An intensive autism therapy program is making a huge difference in one little girl's life. So why is she losing her funding? CBC's Jamie Long brings us the story of a bureaucratic battle.
Top News Headlines
- Christmas weather breaks records in Atlantic Canada
- Russian shopping mall lays down U.S. flag doormats
- Avalanche Canada issues warning for backcountry users
- The Interview screenings popular across the U.S.
- Montreal police officers help woman deliver Christmas baby in car
- The tsunami of 2004 and the little girl in the Christmas dress
- Stephen Harper asks Canadians to pray for military fighting ISIS
- The Interview gets Canadian online release
- WWI soldiers' files being digitized by Library and Archives Canada
- 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami: Remembering the story 10 years on