CBC’s Jelena Adzic explores the traditional values of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and whether young fans are buying into them.
VIDEO: Teens talk about Twilight wedding
CBC News Posted: Nov 18, 2011 11:07 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 21, 2011 8:39 AM ET
Top News Headlines
- This picture of Justin Trudeau and Gord Downie hugging was not taken by the media. Does it matter?
- Young boy's violent behaviour leaves Winnipeg police at their wits' end
- 'This is not a photo-op': Obama's Louisiana response a delicate act in politics of disaster
- 'These are not humans': Truck driver to Ont. woman who gave water to thirsty pigs headed for slaughter
Latest Arts & Entertainment News Headlines
- 10 great Canadian book-to-movie adaptations Aug. 23, 2016 6:27 PM Need a short break from your summer reading list? Check out one of these films inspired by Canadian books.
- Peter Doig 'absolutely did not paint' landscape owned by Canadian, rules U.S. judge
- Steven Hill, who played Law & Order's Adam Schiff, dead at 94
- Jennifer Lawrence tops Forbes list of highest-paid actresses
- Anne of Green Gables: A glimpse of the filming of a much-loved story
- Canada's Walk of Fame adds Jason Priestley, Darryl Sittler
- 'Thank you for that': Tragically Hip put on poignant show for hometown Kingston crowd
- Joni Mitchell appears smiling at concert, over a year after aneurysm
- Eddie Vedder pays tribute to The Tragically Hip, Gord Downie at Pearl Jam concert
- How to watch Tragically Hip's Man Machine Poem tour finale
- Denzel Washington, Ryan Gosling, Jennifer Garner, Mark Wahlberg expected at TIFF 2016