- Oscars producers enlist celebs and pop stars to build buzz by Jessica Wong Feb. 24, 2014 5:13 PM The glitzy and glamorous Oscars telecast may be one of the most-watched television events of the year, but it's also one of the most predictable. It's not surprising then that producers are once again vying to liven things up.
Top News Headlines
Latest Arts & Entertainment News Headlines
- Canada Reads 2014: Wab Kinew and Joseph Boyden on The Orenda Mar. 7, 2014 6:04 PM Team Orenda - Wab Kinew and Joseph Boyden - reflect on winning the top spot in Canada Reads 2014.
- Do you think Amazon.com should ban anonymous commenting/reviewing? Mar. 7, 2014 4:30 PM Author Anne Rice is one of nearly 3,000 people who have signed an online petition calling on Amazon to do more to prevent bullying in comments.
- 'Noah' film epic rejected by censors in Middle East
- Canadian anti-suicide song a hit on iTunes
- Canada Reads crowns Joseph Boyden's The Orenda 2014 winner
- Margaret Atwood lands on longlist for Bailey fiction prize
- FILM REVIEW: Mr. Peabody and Sherman, No Clue
- Getty makes 35 million images free, embeddable
- Isaiah Washington returns to Grey's Anatomy after being fired
- John Travolta sorry for mangling Idina Menzel’s name at Oscars
- The Forbidden City comes to Canada
- Oscars 2014: 6 highlights from the Academy Awards