- October 16, 2008 3:58 PM |
- By Arts Online
Illustration by Jillian Tamaki
The tireless pop culture fanatics at Videogum are right: This sure-to-be-viral video of a cherubic tot's first encounter with a decidedly non-kosher shellfish falls into a category of cuteness that "cannot possibly be exaggerated or even accurately described."
Definitely the best lobster-based encounter captured on celluloid (or, er, digital video) in recent memory. It might even give the crustacean scene from Annie Hall a run for its money.
All Arts & Entertainment blogs
Things That Go Pop!
- FILM REVIEW: Titanic 3D - minute by minute
- James Cameron's Titanic was always a marathon at three hours and counting. As it returns in 3D, Eli Glasner examines the experience --- minute by minute -- and discovers Céline Dion's ubiquitous soundtrack, and James Cameron's risible dialogue, have not improved with age. Continue reading this post
- Sparkle trailer gives last glimpse of Whitney Houston
- A trailer for the movie musical Sparkle was released Monday, giving us a glimpse of Whitney Houston's last project. The late singer plays the mother of Jordin Sparks, an aspiring singer in the 1960s who rises with a girl group similar to the Supremes. Sparkle will be released in August. Continue reading this post
- FABLE FIGHT: Mirror Mirror vs. Wrath of the Titans
- It's a box office battle of mythic proportions this weekend as remixed fables and fairy tales go head to head. In one corner, Mirror Mirror, a snarky retelling of the Snow White fairy tale. In the other, Wrath of the Titans, the sequel to the widely panned remake from 2010. Continue reading this post