Evil empire expands!
- September 29, 2008 11:02 AM |
- By Arts Online
Illustration by Jillian Tamaki
Attention all Dr. Horrible acolytes: if you've felt as though your heart was being yanked toward the Forces Of Darkness ever since getting a taste of musical malevolence in the form of Joss Whedon's hysterical Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog, have we got news for you!
Whedon and co. have put a call out for new recruits to their Evil League Of Evil. Hopefuls must submit a video application featuring them in all their Evil splendor, paying careful attention to the following criteria:
According to their site, the Evil League of Evil (read: Whedon's minions) will select the best candidates from the pool. From what we gather, winners will be featured (in some capacity) on the forthcoming Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long DVD. Start perfecting those grimaces and menacing cackles now. Who knows -- you could be the next Neil Patrick Harris!
All Arts & Entertainment blogs
Things That Go Pop!
- FILM REVIEW: Titanic 3D - minute by minute
- James Cameron's Titanic was always a marathon at three hours and counting. As it returns in 3D, Eli Glasner examines the experience --- minute by minute -- and discovers Céline Dion's ubiquitous soundtrack, and James Cameron's risible dialogue, have not improved with age. Continue reading this post
- Sparkle trailer gives last glimpse of Whitney Houston
- A trailer for the movie musical Sparkle was released Monday, giving us a glimpse of Whitney Houston's last project. The late singer plays the mother of Jordin Sparks, an aspiring singer in the 1960s who rises with a girl group similar to the Supremes. Sparkle will be released in August. Continue reading this post
- FABLE FIGHT: Mirror Mirror vs. Wrath of the Titans
- It's a box office battle of mythic proportions this weekend as remixed fables and fairy tales go head to head. In one corner, Mirror Mirror, a snarky retelling of the Snow White fairy tale. In the other, Wrath of the Titans, the sequel to the widely panned remake from 2010. Continue reading this post