Sam Roberts Band, Fefe Dobson and Roch Voisine are among the Canadian artists debuting a new series of singles inspired by and in honour of the Olympics.
Five new Olympic-themed songs are being unveiled this month during Sochi 2014.
The project is a partnership between CBC, Universal Music Canada and Sony Music Entertainment Canada. Each song will debut as part of CBC's Olympics coverage.
The songs are:
- Celebrate by Toronto singer-songwriter Fefe Dobson, to premiere on Thursday, Feb. 6.
- Feel So Alive by Toronto rockers Down With Webster, to premiere on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- Living Out My Dreams, the official anthem for the 2014 Canadian Olympic team, by New Brunswick singer-songwriter Roch Voisine. The song, which debuted on iTunes in late January, will appear on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
- Broken Teeth by Montreal's Sam Roberts Band, to premiere on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- We Are Gold by Quebec singer and Star Académie finalist Andee (Andrée-Anne Leclerc), to premiere Wed. Feb. 19.
The opening ceremonies of the 2014 Winter Olympics get under way in Sochi, Russia on Friday.