Top News Headlines
Latest Arts & Entertainment News Headlines
- Jamie Oliver on Comfort Food and making 'bubbles of memories' Oct. 2, 2014 11:31 AM British chef and good food advocate Jamie Oliver on the foods that make us happy.
- Life lessons from Lena Dunham Oct. 2, 2014 11:35 AM Lena Dunham has written a book, Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's Learned. Here's what we learned by reading it.
- Lena Dunham calls secrecy 'destructive'
- Netflix grabs Adam Sandler for 4-movie deal
- Jimmy Kimmel is the web's most dangerous celebrity, McAfee says
- 'Netflix is calling the shots': How the streaming service could upend the movie biz
- Tiziana La Melia wins 2014 RBC Canadian Painting Competition
- Banksy mural removed by embarrassed UK council
- Jamie Oliver says feeding kids is 'simple warfare'
- Residential school ballet, Going Home Star, opens in Winnipeg
- Malcolm Young, AC/DC guitarist, has dementia, band confirms
- George Clooney's wedding in Venice