Top News Headlines
Latest Arts & Entertainment News Headlines
- 'Women in Clothes' editors seek why, not how, of self-presentation Sep. 18, 2014 4:57 PM Sheila Heti, Heidi Julavits and Leanne Shapton on their collection of essays about what women wear.
- Hilary Weston Prize 2014: The shortlist revealed! Sep. 18, 2014 5:50 PM Social activist Naomi Klein and acclaimed author Kathleen Winter are among the five finalists in the running for the $60,000 Hilary Weston Writers' Trust Prize for Nonfiction.
- Politically charged fashion show opens in Toronto
- John Travolta says gay lawsuit is based on greed
- Rob Ford musical cancels party after cancer diagnosis
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes have a baby girl, report
- Worker dead after Falling Skies mishap in B.C.
- Autopsy on Travolta's son completed
- Just For Laughs to open comic vaults for new YouTube channel
- Cat Stevens new Peace Train tour to stop in Canada
- Barbra Streisand admits she doesn't sing at home
- TIFF 2014 fashions: cast your vote