Top News Headlines
Latest Arts & Entertainment News Headlines
- Quiz: Do you know the definitions of these new Scrabble words? May. 26, 2015 7:58 PM Scrabble is adding 6,500 new words to its dictionary in 2015. Do you know the definition of some of the stranger additions? Take our quiz to find out.
- Omar Sharif has Alzheimer's, according to agent
- Art Garfunkel 'created a monster' in Paul Simon, singer tells The Telegraph
- Robert De Niro's salty graduation speech for New York arts students
- Suicide Squad cast announced
- Lauren Davis, radio host and daughter of Erin Davis, remembered at Ottawa memorial
- Aloha movie draws disapproval for using Hawaiian word for title
- David Crosby apologizes for calling Neil Young's girlfriend Daryl Hannah 'poisonous'
- Comedian Anne Meara, mother of Ben Stiller, dead at 85
- TLC pulls 19 Kids and Counting amid Josh Duggar molestation claims
- Hamlet, The Sound of Music headline Stratford Festival 2015