- Oscars producers enlist celebs and pop stars to build buzz by Jessica Wong Feb. 24, 2014 5:13 PM The glitzy and glamorous Oscars telecast may be one of the most-watched television events of the year, but it's also one of the most predictable. It's not surprising then that producers are once again vying to liven things up.
Top News Headlines
Latest Arts & Entertainment News Headlines
- Canada Reads 2014: Wab Kinew and Joseph Boyden on The Orenda Mar. 7, 2014 6:04 PM Team Orenda - Wab Kinew and Joseph Boyden - reflect on winning the top spot in Canada Reads 2014.
- Do you think Amazon.com should ban anonymous commenting/reviewing? Mar. 7, 2014 4:30 PM Author Anne Rice is one of nearly 3,000 people who have signed an online petition calling on Amazon to do more to prevent bullying in comments.
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Orphan Black, Gabrielle win
- Canadian Screen Awards celebrate homegrown film and TV
- Noah film epic rejected by censors in Middle East
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: highlights from the gala
- Canada Reads crowns Joseph Boyden's The Orenda 2014 winner
- Canadian anti-suicide song a hit on iTunes
- FILM REVIEW: Mr. Peabody and Sherman, No Clue
- John Travolta sorry for mangling Idina Menzel’s name at Oscars
- CBC wins at Canadian Screen Awards
- Isaiah Washington returns to Grey's Anatomy after being fired