- Oscars producers enlist celebs and pop stars to build buzz by Jessica Wong Feb. 24, 2014 5:13 PM The glitzy and glamorous Oscars telecast may be one of the most-watched television events of the year, but it's also one of the most predictable. It's not surprising then that producers are once again vying to liven things up.
Top News Headlines
Latest Arts & Entertainment News Headlines
- Could wild meat go mainstream? Should it? Mar. 6, 2014 5:45 PM Wilder meat is set to grace the tables of some of Quebec's best restaurants. Is our food culture is pushing the definition of what's edible?
- Canada Reads crowns Joseph Boyden's The Orenda 2014 winner
- Getty makes 35 million images free, embeddable
- The Forbidden City comes to Canada
- Bolshoi dancer gets shortened sentence for acid attack
- John Travolta sorry for mangling Idina Menzel’s name at Oscars
- Oscars 2014: 6 highlights from the Academy Awards
- Oscars 2014: 12 Years a Slave wins best picture
- Canadian Screen Awards nominees
- Canadian drama, comedy honoured at 2nd night of Screen Awards
- Oscars 2014: Red carpet arrivals