Arts Top Stories
- Audio Words of the Khaleesi: How Dothraki was developed for Game of Thrones audio
- Video Vatican thriller The Last Confession probes church intrigue video audio
- Video FILM REVIEW: Transcendence video
- Vinyl fans snap up LPs for $1 at mass record sale in Edmonton
- Actor Idris Elba is a dad again
- Photos Vote on Kate's dresses from royal tour of Australia, New Zealand
- Mrs. Doubtfire sequel in the works by Arts Online Apr. 17, 2014 12:02 PM More than 20 years after the original hit theatres, the comedy Mrs. Doubtfire is prepping for a sequel, reuniting American comedy icon Robin Williams and director Chris Columbus for a fresh tale about Scottish nanny Euphegenia Doubtfire.
- Pierce Brosnan says he 'was never good enough' at James Bond by Jonathan Ore Apr. 14, 2014 1:50 PM Pierce Brosnan can't watch his own performances as James Bond, he told The Telegraph in an interview on Saturday, saying he was "just never good enough."
- Game of Thrones: 7 anticipated match-ups and reunions in Season 4 by Jessica Wong Apr. 3, 2014 2:23 PM Game of Thrones fans are poised to return to the epic, sprawling and brutal world as Season 4 of the engrossing fantasy series begins. The show is peopled with a seemingly endless cast of characters, some embroiled in multiple complex storylines, but there are a few standout matches from the past three seasons that we just can't wait to get reacquainted with this weekend.
- J.K. Rowling's Fantastic Beasts film to be trilogy by Arts Online Mar. 31, 2014 12:29 PM Soaring dragons, giant three-headed dogs, talking spiders: the fantastic beasts of Harry Potter's world are apparently headed back to a screen near you...in a new film trilogy. The revelation follows the now de rigueur notion that all YA-inspired movie adaptations must come in threes and the belief that pop culture fans can't get enough of producers milking these make-believe worlds.
- FILM REVIEW: The Lunchbox by Eli Glasner Mar. 21, 2014 3:30 PM Two strangers in the bustling metropolis of Mumbai are unexpectedly united by the city's famed midday-meal couriers in The Lunchbox, a delicious treat that will wash away the taste of prefab Hollywood love stories and a tale to truly savour, says Eli Glasner.
- Happy 80th Birthday Jane Goodall! Apr. 3, 2014 8:15 am The world-renowned primatologist, environmentalist and passionate animal advocate turns 80 today.
- Tribute to Gabriel García Márquez Apr. 18, 2014 1:15 PM Gabriel Garcia Marquez passed away on Thursday. We remember his wonderful words.
- Who was your "unexpected guest"? Apr. 17, 2014 5:00 PM From party crashers to houseguests who stay a little bit too long, we're looking at stories of "unexpected visitors." Who was yours?
- Game of Thrones: How the Dothraki language was developed
- Trailer Park Boys solidify pop culture empire
- The Last Confession probes papal death, Vatican intrigue
- Broken guitar song gets airline's attention
- FILM REVIEW: Transcendence
- Idris Elba welcomes baby son Winston
- Will Arnett, Amy Poehler divorce papers filed
- Jackie Burroughs of Road to Avonlea dies
- Peaches Geldof funeral takes place Easter Monday
- Paul Walker’s brothers to help finish Fast and Furious 7 movie