Ancient Human Remains Found, Construction Stopped
Posted: Oct 25, 2013 9:10 AM ET
This afternoon, Chief Barry Kennedy called for all construction to stop at a site where ancient human remains were found. Host Craig Lederhouse speaks with Saskatchewan's Director of Heritage Conservation about how the government plans to move forward.
Top News Headlines
- Sunwing Flight 656: Disruptive passengers force return to Pearson Airport
- Tim Hortons: Why the coffee giant is 'genuinely beloved' by Canadians
- Husband dies, wife survives 8 days after canoe capsizes in northern Sask.
- Little Bay Islands in limbo as residents await word on relocation funds
- Arizona shooting range reviews policy after 9-year-old kills gun instructor
- Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt
- Firewood shortages hitting parts of Nova Scotia
- Céline Dion fans post touching tribute for René Angélil
- Ailina Tsarnaeva, sister of Boston bombing suspect, arrested for bomb threat
- Moncton RCMP Const. Dave Ross's dog Danny prepares to head back to work