Aging Alone Part 2
Posted: Nov 26, 2013 11:52 AM ET
Home care workers say aging at home isn't an option in remote First Nation communities. Two seniors from Eabametoong First Nation share their story for Part Two in our series Aging Alone.
Top News Headlines
- Luka Magnotta trial: Jun Lin hid homosexuality from his family, ex-boyfriend testifies
- First Nations join Vancouver land deal valued at $307M
- Stephen Harper to announce Canada's combat role in ISIS fight Friday
- Housing market a bubble set to burst, investment expert says
- Hong Kong protesters poised to occupy buildings if leader won't budge
- Paralysis cases in Alberta under investigation for Enterovirus D68 link
- Is China willing to sacrifice Hong Kong's booming economy?
- Franklin expedition ship found in Arctic ID'd as HMS Erebus
- Ebola patient in U.S. told hospital he was from Liberia
- Staples closes 15 Canadian stores