The government worked with more than 75 elders, health professionals and interpreters from across Nunavut to name more than 400 medical terms in Inuktitut and Inuinnaqtun. More
- Playing with fire: Manitoba reserves lag in firefighting
- Manitobah Mukluks keeps tradition alive in the fashion world video
- Why are foster homes relatively rare in Manitoba First Nations? read comments
- Indigenous physician brings unique perspective to her practice
- Woods Cree language featured in new story book, to preserve language read comments
- City Centre Mall ban on Gary Moostoos will be lifted, company says read comments
N.S. government intervenes seven years after environmental approvals
'I just want my mom to feel a lot better about herself. It's not her fault'
Company says it received numerous complaints about Halloween outfit
'People can relate to her and just connect with her. It kind of just soothes everything down'
Art workshops give Arviat youth chance to discuss issues
Meet Our Team
CBC's Connie Walker introduces the team. Read more.