Foster parents and aboriginal leaders say it’s difficult to get foster homes licensed on First Nations communities, forcing workers to send vulnerable at-risk children to cities like Winnipeg. More read comments
Dr. Lisa Monkman overcame some challenging circumstances on her path to becoming a physician. Now she brings an indigenous perspective to her medical practice. But there's not enough indigenous health care professionals in Manitoba. A new website, launching today, is trying to close that gap. More
- City Centre Mall ban on Gary Moostoos will be lifted, company says read comments
- Final arguments in dispute over chemotherapy for First Nations girl
- Halloween Alley pulls controversial Pocahottie costumes, apologizes
- $100 million Alton gas project delayed over Mi'kmaq concerns
- Photos Whitehorse man caught up in '60s Scoop seeks peace read comments
- Photos Rescue dog with N.W.T. RCMP breaks down barriers read comments
N.S. government intervenes seven years after environmental approvals
'I just want my mom to feel a lot better about herself. It's not her fault'
Company says it received numerous complaints about Halloween outfit
'People can relate to her and just connect with her. It kind of just soothes everything down'
Art workshops give Arviat youth chance to discuss issues
Meet Our Team
CBC's Connie Walker introduces the team. Read more.