The lawyer for accused killer Douglas Hales is going to apply for a mistrial in the Daleen Bosse murder case. More
Winnipeg will vote in its next mayor and council Oct. 22., and local artist Jackie Traverse is doing what she can to get the city’s aboriginal block out to the polls. More video
- Opinion Disturbing trend in debate on inquiry into missing, murdered aboriginal women read comments
- Family faces eviction from a home they thought they owned read comments
- Inuit were not the first people to settle in the Arctic
- Peter Taptuna says education key to ending violence read comments
- Saskatchewan acting on recommendations made after boy, 10, kills six-year-old
- 4 things to know about a national public inquiry for murdered aboriginal women read comments
Two year leadership program in Winnipeg culminates in professional photo shoot
Calls for a public inquiry have gained steam - but what would it look like, and are there alternatives?
Provincial and territorial leaders met with First Nations representatives to explore other options to deal with missing and murdered aboriginal women
Ministry also says it's now doing program reviews on First Nations child welfare agencies on a yearly basis
Winnipeg artist fights stereotypes about aboriginal people
Meet Our Team
CBC's Connie Walker introduces the team. Read more about us.