The office of Aboriginal Affairs Minister Bernard Valcourt says it is "very troubling" that Chief Ron Giesbrecht of the Kwikwetiem First Nation in B.C. was paid nearly $1 million last year. More read comments video
- Opinion Grassy Narrows First Nation 'not victims,' says advocate
- Tsuu T'ina First Nation wants more clarity about Transparency Act video
- Steve Fobister ends hunger strike read comments
- Derek Nepinak re-elected Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs' grand chief video
- Girl, 3, has life-threatening injuries after struck by vehicle on Mosquito First Nation
- Stoney Nakoda oil and gas deal with Chinese firm questioned
First Nations have until midnight to post chiefs' salaries online, but it's unclear how many have complied
The deadline is fast approaching for Canada's First Nations officials to become more transparent.
J.P. Gladu of the Canadian Council of Aboriginal Business on how the Supreme Court title ruling has changed outlook
Marlene Bird honoured during walk for Aboriginal women
Meet Our Team
CBC's Connie Walker introduces the team. Read more about us.