The people of Grassy Narrows First Nation have been coping with and resisting the violence of on-going dispossession in their homeland for the last 100 years or more. More
Alberta's Tsuu T'ina First Nation wants some clarification on new federal rules on financial transparency. More video
- Steve Fobister ends hunger strike read comments
- Derek Nepinak re-elected Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs' grand chief video
- Girl, 3, has life-threatening injuries after struck by vehicle on Mosquito First Nation
- Stoney Nakoda oil and gas deal with Chinese firm questioned
- Son, mother on Stoney Nakoda First Nation die in apparent overdoses
- Ontario '10 years behind' in First Nations consultation process read comments
First Nations have until midnight to post chiefs' salaries online, but it's unclear how many have complied
The deadline is fast approaching for Canada's First Nations officials to become more transparent.
J.P. Gladu of the Canadian Council of Aboriginal Business on how the Supreme Court title ruling has changed outlook
Marlene Bird honoured during walk for Aboriginal women
Meet Our Team
CBC's Connie Walker introduces the team. Read more about us.