A relief that we finally proved our case
Posted: Nov 08, 2013 12:05 AM ET
A North Vancouver father took the fight for his dyslexic son all the way to the Supreme Court of Canada, and 15 years later, the top court rules in his favour. We speak to Rick Moore and lawyer Gwen Brodsky.
Top News Headlines
- The Interview gets Canadian online release
- Mu'ath al-Kaseasbeh's father pleads for ISIS to release Jordanian pilot
- Spectacular Lamborghini crash caught on dash-cam video
- Stephen Harper asks Canadians to pray for military fighting ISIS
- Montreal police officers help woman deliver Christmas baby in car
- Strong winds knock out power for 35,000 Quebecers on Christmas morning
- Hollywood for the holidays: Your guide to Christmas Day movie releases
- Christmas Day: What's open in Vancouver?
- Moscow snowstorm delays over 150 flights
- Edward Greenspan, criminal lawyer and legal pioneer, dead at 70