A Random Act of Kindness in Luseland
Posted: Sep 17, 2013 7:17 PM ET
An anonymous donor gave a restaurant in Luseland, Sask. $1,000 to pay for the meals and coffee of every customer. Saskatoon Morning host Leisha Grebinski spoke to the owner of the restaurant, Murray Scogen.
Top News Headlines
- Toronto councillor wants 'thy sons' taken out of O Canada
- Leonardo DiCaprio visits Alberta's oilsands
- U.S. condemns Russian aid convoy into Ukraine, threatens more sanctions
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- Peeing in the ocean: Is it OK?
- Car crashes through Oshawa family's living room, bursts into flames
- Alfred Vuozzo, homicide victims had family links to fatal crash
- Alaska requests involvement in regulation of new B.C. mine
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- Guillaume Donovan, David Foucher charged with Thunder Bay sex assault