A Random Act of Kindness in Luseland
Posted: Sep 17, 2013 7:17 PM ET
An anonymous donor gave a restaurant in Luseland, Sask. $1,000 to pay for the meals and coffee of every customer. Saskatoon Morning host Leisha Grebinski spoke to the owner of the restaurant, Murray Scogen.
Top News Headlines
The Canadian Museum for Human Rights — the first new national museum created in Canada since 1967 — opens in Winnipeg
- Scotland referendum No vote holds lessons for Canada
- Don Frigo shooting death: Canada-wide warrant issued for Boris Panovski
- Scotland referendum: Voters say No to independence from U.K.
- Netflix tells CRTC consumers should vote with their dollars
- Apple's iPhone 6 selling out early in Canada
- Los Cabos hurricane: B.C. mom Audrey Santiago can't reach daughter
- B.C. teachers' strike: Could it have ended much sooner, asks Stephen Smart
- Iranian youth dancing to Pharrell Williams' 'Happy' given suspended sentences
- 8 Ebola workers found dead in Guinea, 6 suspects arrested
- Justin Trudeau hits back at 'old men' over abortion stance criticism