A Random Act of Kindness in Luseland
Posted: Sep 17, 2013 7:17 PM ET
An anonymous donor gave a restaurant in Luseland, Sask. $1,000 to pay for the meals and coffee of every customer. Saskatoon Morning host Leisha Grebinski spoke to the owner of the restaurant, Murray Scogen.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Jennifer Lawrence photo hack: Apple admits some stars' accounts compromised
- Nude celebrity photo leak casts iCloud over Apple launch
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- B.C. teachers' strike: After a wasted summer, stalemate rules
- Henry McCollum, Leon Brown declared innocent after 30 years in prison
- Steven Sotloff beheading shown in video, ISIS claims
- Joan Rivers: Family confirms star is on life support
- Donovan Adams arrested in sex attack on 9-year-old Surrey girl
- NATO leaders' focus could be split between ISIS and Russia
- Fred Brumwell wanted a Google job so badly, he rented a billboard