- Developing Senators rejected Mike Duffy's request to cover some legal fees after acquittal
- Developing Police arrest protesters who defy order to leave Standing Rock protest camp
- Developing U.S. President Donald Trump revokes transgender washroom guidelines
- Developing Police probe anti-Muslim rally outside Toronto mosque and alleged hate speech inside
- Developing Heartburn drugs could lead to kidney damage without warning: study
The Canadian Armed Forces is prepared to deploy thousands of armed forces members in response to a catastrophic earthquake, colloquially known as The Big One, that could strike anytime on the West Coast. More
People in Eabametoong First Nation say government-provided drug counselling isn't enough to keep the opioid addiction crisis plaguing their northern Ontario community at bay. That's why residents have largely taken the fight on themselves. More
A Canadian public servant on maternity leave says her tax slip is incorrect by $65,000 because of the problem-plagued Phoenix pay system, and she doesn't understand how the government could "mess up so significantly." More
- New Canadian children 'locked up' in immigration detention centres, report says
- Air Canada told golfer her clubs were on the next flight, but they showed up for sale on Kijiji
- #baycott: Ivanka Trump brand boycott heats up with planned protest at Hudson's Bay read comments
- Attention shoppers: There's a way to get sale items at no cost
- Analysis Canadians know Kevin O'Leary, but not his Conservative leadership opponents read comments
- Loblaw fourth-quarter profit up 57% to $201M
- 'It's a silent disease': Popular heartburn drugs linked to kidney damage read comments
- Refugees using Toronto shelters spikes by 80%, city reports
- Timeline Gosling's got game: Canadian actor's careful trajectory to Oscar royalty video
- Parliament's oversight of spending 'totally irrational,' but still not fixed, says Treasury Board president read comments
- Trump administration revokes transgender washroom guidelines
- Senators rejected Mike Duffy's request to cover some legal fees read comments
- Officials plead with last Standing Rock protesters to leave
- 7 Earth-like planets found orbiting star 39 light-years away read comments video
- Airbus search plane contract faces court challenge from losing bidder read comments
- Somali asylum seeker flees to Canada after husband, mother killed on wedding day
- Canadian Forces on guard for 'Big One' earthquake in B.C.
- Popular heartburn drugs could lead to kidney damage without warning: study
- Young golfer's family calls Air Canada's handling of stolen clubs 'below par'
- Public servant in Phoenix mess devastated over $65K tax slip error
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake hits off Vancouver Island
- Special code means shoppers charged full price for sale items could get them free
- Canadian children 'locked up' in immigration detention centres, report says
- Man fined $425 for driving SUV into streetcar tunnel was 'following GPS'
- 'It's like nothing else on earth': Rarest of gemstones fuels boom for Alberta miners
- Trump brand boycott gets louder with plans to protest Ivanka's line at the Bay
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
A Calgary-based mining company says its operation will quadruple in size within 12 months — thanks to prehistoric squid-like creatures transformed into gemstones that can only be found in one spot in the world, southern Alberta.
Following our look at Somali migrants waiting to leave Mexico, CBC travels further south to Guatemala, where one of the world's busiest migrant corridors starts
- Kevin O'Leary's Conservative leadership rivals struggle to raise profiles
- Parliament's oversight of spending 'totally irrational,' but still not fixed, says Treasury Board president
- Senators rejected Mike Duffy's request to cover some legal fees
- Rona Ambrose discusses bill to train judges on sexual assault law LIVE
- Why life expectancy in Canada, other countries is reaching 'breathtaking' levels
- 'It's a silent disease': Popular heartburn drugs linked to kidney damage
- Ontario teacher who told students they 'could die' from vaccines found guilty of professional misconduct
- Do we still need 3 square meals a day or is all-day breakfast the new normal?