- Breaking Luka Magnotta jury chosen; trial starts Monday, Sept. 29
- Developing Scots reject independence; nationalist leader resigns
- Developing Queen: 'We have in common an enduring love of Scotland'
- Developing Netflix tells CRTC hearings to let market forces dictate
Scottish voters may have comfortably rejected the idea of independence, but that result is likely to offer little political comfort in the U.K. in the months ahead as politicians wrestle with the promises made during the campaign. More read comments video
- Live NFL partners with domestic abuse hotline read comments video
- Updated Police issue Canada-wide warrant in hunt for Clinton, Ont. shooting suspect
- IPhone 6 frenzy: Tempers, joy and long lineups video
- Wildlife officials to search for killer grizzly
- B.C. teachers' strike: No extension to school year to make up for lost time
- Updated Canadian navy to retire 4 Cold War-era ships read comments
- Scotland referendum: Alex Salmond to quit as leader of Scottish National Party read comments video
- Justin Trudeau: No country for 'old men'?
- Canadians stranded by Los Cabos hurricane sleep with guns in hand, mom says read comments
- Analysis Is ISIS violence expanding worldwide? read comments video
- Analysis Could the B.C. teachers' strike have ended much sooner, asks Stephen Smart read comments video
- Florida man shoots 6 grandchildren, daughter, self, police say video
- Drones collect data during a hurricane for the 1st time read comments
- Analysis Scotland's No vote doesn’t mean satisfaction with the way things are: Margaret Evans read comments video
- 91 lashes, jail time suspended for 'Happy' dancers in Iran read comments
- NDP forces Commons debate on murdered, missing indigenous women
- Netflix tells CRTC consumers should vote with their dollars
- Canadian home ownership more costly than thought, BMO report says
- World's largest beaver dam explored by Rob Mark
- Scotland referendum: Alex Salmond to quit as leader of Scottish National Party
- Why chimps kill other chimps, U.S. study uncovers main reason
- Apple's iPhone 6 selling out early in Canada
- Don Frigo shooting death: Canada-wide warrant issued for Boris Panovski
- Longest dog tail in the world belongs to Finnegan from Calgary
- Canadian navy to retire 4 Cold War-era ships
Apple's iPhone 6 goes on sale around the world
- Scotland referendum: Alex Salmond gave up chance to negotiate, CBC readers say by Community Team Sep. 19, 2014 3:05 PM News of the resignation of Scottish National Party Leader Alex Salmond following defeat in the historic independence referendum was met with disappointment in the CBC News Community, but for some, it was no surprise.
New Brunswick Votes 2014
- Liberal lead shrinks as Tories gain, CRA poll says
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant is clinging to a nine-point lead ahead of Monday's provincial election as the Progressive Conservatives have managed to chip away at the lead.
- Cardy, Gallant spar over Nazi parody video tweeted by NDP candidate video
- The final leaders’ debate before the Sept. 22 election spurred on several heated exchanges, including a testy exchange between NDP Dominic Cardy and Liberal Leader Brian Gallant.
- Paul Musgrave earns clarification over NDP shale gas policy
- Paul Musgrave says NDP Leader Dominic Cardy issued him a written statement, assuring him the party takes concerns over the shale gas industry seriously, hours after the Kent South candidate said he regretted running for the party.