Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 12.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning early in the evening then changing to ice pellets mixed with snow and freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Increasing cloudiness||Freezing rain or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Dennis Oland's murder conviction overturned on 'contentious point of law,' Crown argues
- The New Brunswick Court of Appeal overturned Dennis Oland's second-degree murder conviction "on a narrow and contentious point of law" and "in a manner incompatible with … the importance of jury decisions," Crown prosecutors argue in a bid to have the case reviewed by the Supreme Court of Canada.
- New New Brunswick weather: an icy mess on Tuesday
- Environment Canada said an intense low pressure system will approach New Brunswick bringing snow, ice pellets and freezing rain beginning Tuesday morning.
- New Group proposing MHS 'renaissance' seeks council approval, with or without library
- The spokesperson for a group wanting to redevelop the former Moncton High School building says he hopes the proposal is accepted — whether or not it includes moving the public library.
- Swastika in snow at Mount A created by youths from outside Sackville
- A swastika carved in the snow at Mount Allison University was created by "youth from outside the Sackville community," according to an internal investigation by the university.
- Moncton CIBC robbed by armed man
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating an armed bank robbery that occurred in Moncton on Monday morning.