Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blizzard
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 20. Cold wind chill minus 28 overnight.
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy or blizzard beginning near noon. Amount 10 cm. Blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 70 except gusting to 90 along the coast in the afternoon. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 27.
Snow at times heavy or blizzard. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 except gusting to 90 along the coast in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Snow at times heavy and blizzard||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Medical marijuana needs better guidance, doctors say
- Two New Brunswick doctors are speaking about the challenges of prescribing medical marijuana.
- Codiac RCMP search for missing Moncton boy
- Codiac RCMP are asking for help looking for a missing 12-year-old Moncton boy who hasn't been heard from since Sunday evening.
- Cooke Aquaculture looking at seaweed farms to feed future
- The aquaculture industry in New Brunswick has been farming fish for years, but a new project in Saint John is starting to farm entire ecosystems as a new way to recycle and diversify the underwater farms of the future.
- Tracadie-Sheila RCMP investigating ambulance hit and run
- Tracadie-Sheila RCMP are investigating after an ambulance was involved in a hit and run collision early Sunday morning on Highway 150 in Losier Settlement, New Brunswick.
- Blizzard warnings issued for most of New Brunswick
- A major storm moving northeast from the United States will hit the Maritimes Tuesday.