Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers or thundershowers
Showers or thundershowers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this morning. A few showers or thundershowers this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers this morning. High 26. Humidex 31. UV index 6 or high.
Showers or thundershowers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Amount 5 mm except 20 mm in the heaviest showers. Low 16.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. High 25. Humidex 32.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Discovering the joys of scotch at Fredericton's Highland Games audio
- Attendees of Fredericton's Highland Games will have a chance to sample the most Scottish of all drinks.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- 'Swing, run, have fun' only rules for Dalhousie baseball team
- Challenger baseball, an inclusive sports team for children with physical and cognitive disabilities, is in its infancy in Dalhousie, but already receiving rave reviews from players and parents. "There was a one day event during the Bon Ami festival. A lady put it together and I thought it was great,"said Daniel Bernard
- E-bikes give cyclists that extra boost to get around city video
- Gaston Daigle doesn’t own a car and says he doesn’t need one. He says he’d rather ride a bicycle equipped with an electric motor to help him get around.
- Video New Brunswick July 22, 2016 video
- CBC TV news and weather from New Brunswick