Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 6 except plus 2 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 9.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Moncton artist bringing back sounds of former Sackville Radio-Canada towers audio
- A Moncton artist has brought back to life the sounds of the 13 CBC Radio-Canada International shortwave towers that once stood in Sackville, N.B. on the Tantramar Marsh.
- Fredericton Walrus Talks event includes 2 N.B. writers
- The next stop for the Walrus Talks national tour to present Order of Canada members and youth leaders talks on how to make Canada a better country is in Fredericton.
- New Brunswick U-18 women's curling team wins silver at nationals
- The New Brunswick women's U-18 curling team is going home with a silver medal after losing 8-4 to Northern Ontario in the finals of the Canadian Under-18 Curling Championships.
- Saint John residents celebrate Earth Day by raising concerns about selling parkland
- The City of Saint John is planning to sell off 10 properties, including parts of two municipal parks, to boost the economy.
- Edmundston toy maker gives handcrafted toys to sick children
- A retired Edmundston, N.B., pharmacist is helping sick people feel better in a different way these days.