Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 9:24 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of thundershowers. High 20 except 16 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low 9 with risk of frost.
Sunny. High 24.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- new New Brunswickers split over shale gas, poll finds
- New Brunswick residents are split on the importance of shale gas development to the province's economic future and many are concerned about its safety, according to a new survey by Corporate Research Associates Inc.
- new Drunk driving victim shares story to discourage teens audio
- A Baie-Sainte-Anne woman who was struck and dragged by a drunk driver while out walking 11 years ago is sharing her story to discourage young people from drinking and driving.
- Liberals demand Jody Carr fired over Trudeau email video
- The Opposition Liberals are demanding Premier David Alward fire Education Minister Jody Carr after an email showed he personally intervened in the cancellation of a high school class trip to a Justin Trudeau rally in February.
- Fredericton teen attends prom despite serious allergies video
- A Fredericton high school student went to her prom on Tuesday night, despite the threat that one waft of perfume could have serious consequences.
- new NB Power CEO open to partners in Mactaquac dam's future
- NB Power is considering the possibility of rebuilding the Mactaquac Generating Station itself or entering into a partnership with another company as it prepares for the hydro dam's future.