Set Bathurst as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 11:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 28. Humidex 34. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 21.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Rescue efforts called off for missing person in water near Richibucto
- A search off Richibucto for a missing person from a small boat that sank on Wednesday morning was called off at dusk.
- Paramedic association troubled by $4K cost of trauma course
- The Paramedic Association of New Brunswick is concerned the cost and the time commitment will put a new course on trauma resilience at the University of New Brunswick out of reach for paramedics.
- Little Bouctouche River Bridge should be removed, says group
- The Broken River group, represented by Robert Buck, says the Little Bouctouche River is being damaged by the causeway and bridge on Route 134, and should be removed, or replaced by a longer bridge that spans the entire river.
- Puffin chicks on Machias Seal Island starve to death
- In the worst year of puffin populations recorded on Machias Seal Island, only 12 per cent of puffin chicks survived the first six weeks of life this summer and none are expected to live long enough to breed.
- Ex-daycare owner Celine Lang grilled by Crown about dousing boy with water
- The former owner of a Memramcook, N.B., daycare who is accused of assaulting children was questioned at her trial today about why she thought throwing a glass of water at a child's face to "calm him down" was appropriate.