Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jun 30, 16 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jun 30, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Jun 30, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21 except 28 inland. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low 13.
|Sunny||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Caraquet's Jeux de l'Acadie offers more than fun and games
- The 37th annual Jeux de l'Acadie brings together 1,200 young Acadians from across the Atlantic provinces for a long weekend of sport, culture, and, starting this year, education. Caraquet, the self-proclaimed capital of Acadie, hosts the event June 29 to July 3. Festivities kicked off Thursday evening with an elaborate opening ceremony.
- Saint John's Loyalist House readies for Canada Day reopening
- Excitement is growing at a Saint John landmark as its staff prepare to showcase months of restorative work when it reopens on Canada Day.
- Maritimers set to geek out at anime cosplay convention video
- Animaritime is an annual convention held to celebrate interest in anime and gaming. It's meant to attract not just fans in New Brunswick, but visitors from all over the Maritimes.
- Sentence of time served for man connected to Baylee Wylie murder
- 20-year-old Bradley John Bonnell has been sentenced to time served for his role in connection with the Baylee Wylie murder case in Moncton, where he has been in custody since Jan. 9.
- Liberals crack down on PC stalling tactics
- The Liberal government is imposing time limits on debates in the legislature to force through nine bills and adjourn the session for the summer next Friday.