Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Snow or rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 1.
|Periods of snow mixed with rain||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Arms of Iron: Arm wrestling makes a comeback video
- Competitors, 24 of them, came from across the Acadian Peninsula, from Tracadie to Allardville. The spectators at this Bras de Fer tournament in Paquetville were pumped, all hoping to see big arms. This was arm wrestling after all.
- Penobsquis potash mine flooding and closure approved
- The provincial environment department as given its approval for the flooding and final capping of PotashCorp's original New Brunswick mine in Penobsquis.
- Ice fisherman and his SUV crack frozen Richibucto River and sink video
- Jason Lawson was driving over frozen ice when he hit a weak spot and sank into the icy water, totalling his Nissan Pathfinder, as he admits in a Kijiji ad.
- NB Power may need bigger rate increase, says intervener's expert
- Surprising new expert evidence submitted in advance of NB Power's upcoming rate hearing suggests the utility may not be raising its prices to customers fast enough. The surprising part? The expert behind the idea works for the public — not the utility.
- 'I don't know if it's justified': Moncton hires firm to raise $5M
- A Moncton city councillor is questioning the timing and the cost of fundraising to help complete the downtown events centre.