Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 10, 15 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 6:50 PM
NW 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Clearing this morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light this afternoon. Temperature steady near 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Digital lab offers catalyst to drive innovation, create jobs
- A group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs and cost-conscious civil servants are hoping the creation of a so-called digital lab will be a catalyst to create ways to save money and better deliver government services.
- Richard Oland survived only 'minutes,' murder trial hears audio
- Richard Oland likely survived only minutes into his vicious bludgeoning, according to the pathologist who performed the autopsy.
- New Confederation Bridge issues traffic restrictions
- Some traffic has been restricted from crossing the Confederation Bridge this morning due to high winds.
- Christine Wood sentenced to jail in baby Taylor death
- A New Brunswick woman charged after her newborn son's body was found in a snowbank more than six years ago was sentenced to 1 year in jail Friday.
- Energy East project could net Saint John $5M in annual taxes
- A document released by the City of Saint John predicts the marine terminal and tank farm for the Energy East project would bring the city $5 million in annual property taxes.