Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 12, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
SSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 12, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Jul 12, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
25° | 19°
77° | 66°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Storm Arthur outages expected to drop to 7,000 video
- About 12,000 NB Power customers still have no power one week after post-tropical storm Arthur, but the utility is still aiming to have 95 per cent of customers back online by Sunday night.
- Fredericton tallies tree damage from storm Arthur
- One week after post-tropical storm Arthur downed and damaged trees in Fredericton, known as the City of Stately Elms, crews are still tallying the loss and cleaning up the mess.
- Storm Arthur power outages push people into UNB dorms
- Power outages from storm Arthur has many people in the Fredericton area seeking alternate accommodations, ranging from hotels to university residences.
- Driver dies in crash in Moores Mills
- A woman was killed Friday when her vehicle crashed in Moores Mills, N.B.
- Storm Arthur: NB Power adding crews to target lingering outages video
- NB Power says, after reassessing the post-tropical power outages, they are adding crews to target more complex cases.