Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 27, 17 at 7:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
ESE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 27, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Mar 27, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Cloudy. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few rain showers and flurries changing to periods of snow in the evening. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Low minus 1.
|Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New NB Power wins partial rate hike approval
- New Brunswick's Energy and Utilities Board has granted NB Power a rate increase starting April 1, but the utility won't get as much as it asked for
- Campbellton RCMP accused of racially profiling diversity expert video
- Gordon Hum, a civil liberties advocate and former school principal, believes he was racially profiled by a Campbellton RCMP officer in August 2016 when he was pulled over and issued a ticket for not wearing his seatbelt.
- Campground tied to Victor Boudreau bucks property-tax trend with lower assessment
- Land at the centre of a proposed Shediac campground connected to Health Minister Victor Boudreau received one of the area's few property assessment reductions and the second-largest property tax cut in the town this year, records show.
- NB Power's business model changes as customers try other energy sources
- NB Power's business model is changing as some customers start to produce their own power through rooftop solar panels, a utility official says.
- Saint Andrews citizens call for campground lease to go to public tender audio
- Saint Andrews town council will hold a special meeting Monday night to discuss opening up the lease for the campground site at Indian Point to public tender.