Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
ENE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Ice pellets mixed with snow
Rain or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Ice pellets mixed with snow beginning this morning then changing to freezing rain this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High minus 1.
Freezing rain changing to rain this evening. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and after midnight. Rainfall amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 3.
|Rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Dennis Oland's murder conviction overturned on 'contentious point of law,' Crown argues
- The New Brunswick Court of Appeal overturned Dennis Oland's second-degree murder conviction "on a narrow and contentious point of law" and "in a manner incompatible with … the importance of jury decisions," Crown prosecutors argue in a bid to have the case reviewed by the Supreme Court of Canada.
- New Brunswick weather: an icy mess on Tuesday
- Environment Canada said an intense low pressure system will approach New Brunswick bringing snow, ice pellets and freezing rain beginning Tuesday morning.
- Group proposing MHS 'renaissance' seeks council approval, with or without library
- The spokesperson for a group wanting to redevelop the former Moncton High School building says he hopes the proposal is accepted — whether or not it includes moving the public library.
- Swastika in snow at Mount A created by youths from outside Sackville
- A swastika carved in the snow at Mount Allison University was created by "youth from outside the Sackville community," according to an internal investigation by the university.
- Moncton CIBC robbed by armed man
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating an armed bank robbery that occurred in Moncton on Monday morning.