Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers later in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and risk of thundershowers. Clearing late in the evening. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Police clear Rothesay scene after search for gunman
- Police officers cleared the scene of School Avenue near Fairvale Elementary School in Rothesay, N.B. Saturday night, after searching and not finding a possible armed man.
- New Brunswick submitting bid for 2021 Francophone Games
- The province of New Brunswick is submitting a bid to host the Francophone Games in 2021.
- Metal detector locates lost jewelry at Fredericton's Killarney Lake
- Now that beach season has arrived, one New Brunswick man can be found spending his time using a metal detector searching through the sand at Killarney Lake in Fredericton.
- Saint John River sturgeon fishing season off to good start
- Sturgeon fishing season began this week on the Saint John River and the early catches were good, according to one company.
- Vinyl records make comeback with younger music fans audio
- The CBC's Lauren Bird found out why music lovers are trading in their shiny CDs for older, warmer sounding LPs.