Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Sep 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low plus 5 with risk of frost.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 14.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Fredericton Royals win provincial baseball championship
- Fredericton Royals pitcher Shawn Reid threw his first career no-hitter Saturday night to guide his team to a 3-0 victory in the New Brunswick Senior Baseball League final.
- Charlotte County Hospital no longer does surgeries that require general anesthesia
- Charlotte County Hospital will still do surgeries that use local anesthetic, about 86 per cent of the surgeries now done at the hospital will continue.
- St. Stephen continues to rally for Scottie Greene
- Members of St. Stephen’s hockey community continue to rally around amateur hockey player Scottie Greene injured in a car crash two weeks ago.
- Liberals face rumblings of East Coast discontent a year after electoral sweep
- Less than a year after the federal Liberals won all 32 seats in Atlantic Canada, some East Coasters are feeling taken for granted.
- RCMP investigating Dieppe armed robbery, stabbing
- The Codiac Regional RCMP is investigating an alleged armed robbery and stabbing of a delivery driver in Dieppe early Sunday morning.