Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 27, 16 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 27, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Oct 27, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 8.
Rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4 with temperature rising to 9 by morning.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Live Blog Devin Morningstar admits 'partly responsible' for Baylee Wylie's death
- Devin Morningstar acknowledged he was "partly responsible" for the death of Baylee White when he was being questioned by police.
- Nancy Hartling, René Cormier named province's newest senators
- New Brunswick's first senators appointed under a new non-partisan process are Nancy Hartling and René Cormier.
- Tractor-trailer simulator tours community colleges
- A tractor-trailer simulator touring the province is teaching students in the 12-week professional truck driver course in community colleges how to control the vehicle before putting tires to pavement.
- Provincial assessments see students come up short
- New Brunswick's students again failed to achieve targets set by the provincial government in reading and mathematics in provincial assessments last year.
- Marine protection for Bay of Fundy pushed by baykeeper audio
- The New Brunswick Conservation Council's Fundy baykeeper wants Ottawa to move ahead with plans to designate much of the Bay of Fundy as a marine protected area.