Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 2:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Clearing overnight. Low minus 8.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 3 with temperature falling to minus 6 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of snow||Flurries||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Environment minister sidesteps questions on costs of climate plan
- Environment Minister Serge Rousselle is offering few details about the potential cost to pivot the province to a low-carbon economy, or about how large a carbon-pricing scheme the province could tolerate, a day after the Gallant government rolled out its new climate action plan.
- Moncton to lift overnight parking ban downtown — sometimes audio
- The overnight parking ban in Moncton runs from Dec. 1 until April 15, but there will be a weather-dependent exception beginning Jan. 1.
- N.B. government adopts gender-neutral names for 2 offices
- The New Brunswick government is following the lead of other provinces and giving two of its offices new gender-neutral names.
- CBC Investigates Waiting for help: Navigating addiction treatment in New Brunswick
- A CBC News investigation into addiction treatment in the Maritimes has found a New Brunswick system filled with gaps, as the region prepares for the arrival of illicit fentanyl
- Updated Black rights activist Viola Desmond to be 1st Canadian woman on $10 bill video
- Civil rights activist Viola Desmond will be the first Canadian woman to appear on the country's $10 bill.