Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 20, 13 at 4:00 AM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 19, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Dec 19, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
A few flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. High minus 7.
Periods of snow becoming mixed with ice pellets overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 7.
|Periods of snow||Flurries||Periods of snow or freezing rain||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Ashley Smith coroner's jury rules prison death a homicide video
- An Ontario coroner's jury has ruled the self-inflicted choking death of Ashley Smith in her segregated prison cell was a homicide.
- Louis LaPierre had no role in P.E.I. bridge studies, say feds
- Louis LaPierre —who quit as head of the New Brunswick Energy Institute earlier this year after it was revealed he falsified some of his academic credentials — had no role in the environmental review of the Confederation Bridge, says Transport Canada.
- Freezing rain, ice pellets in Maritimes weekend forecast
- The Maritimes should prepare for another blast of winter this weekend, according to the latest weather forecasts issued by Environment Canada.
- 2nd teacher from Moncton high school faces sex charges
- A second Moncton school teacher in five weeks has been arrested and charged with various sexual offences while in a position of trust.
- Moms have mixed results seeking help online
- As more people turn to the Internet with appeals for donations when they hit hard times, the experiences of two Fredericton single mothers show the profits, and pitfalls, of asking for money online.