Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 1:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of rain or freezing rain
Periods of drizzle or freezing drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning early this evening then changing to freezing rain overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Low minus 1.
Freezing drizzle changing to periods of drizzle in the morning. Fog patches. High 7.
Periods of drizzle changing to periods of rain near midnight. Fog patches. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. Temperature rising to 9 by morning.
|Periods of drizzle or freezing drizzle||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Riders Cup in Bathurst cancelled after mild weather destroys track
- Organizers of the Riders Cup in Bathurst have been forced to cancel the downhill skating event because of extremely mild weather, and the significant damage it has caused to the ice track.
- New tuition bursary program will keep province competitive, says minister
- Don Arseneault, the minister in charge of post-secondary education, says a new tuition bursary program will help keep young people in the province for their studies.
- Another marijuana dispensary reopens in Saint John
- A fourth unlicensed marijuana dispensary has reopened in Saint John, after police shut down six locations one month ago.
- Charges dropped against 2 Bathurst police officers accused in shooting death
- Two Bathurst police officers charged in the shooting death of Michel Vienneau more than two years ago will not stand trial for manslaughter, a judge ruled on Friday.
- Dear Sonja Birt: War bride's daughter searching for family of mom's P.E.I. pen pal
- Rose Burke’s mother was one of 10 Dutch war brides who arrived in Canada on the same troop ship in 1946.