Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 17, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 17, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear early this evening then partly cloudy with a few showers beginning this evening and ending overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers in the evening and after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
11° | -6°
52° | 21°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Moncton misses out on extra Wildcats money due to delays
- Delays in the construction of a new downtown entertainment centre in Moncton mean the city has missed a chance to make more money from the Irving-owned Moncton Wildcats hockey team.
- CN train derailed near Edmundston
- A CN train has derailed in northwestern New Brunswick, near Edmundston.
- NB Power looks to small-scale renewable energy video
- NB Power says, as part of its goal to generate 40 per cent of its in-province sales from renewable sources by 2020, it will encourage locally-owned small-scale green energy.
- Alyssa Sippley, who lost parts of 4 limbs, moving closer to home
- Alyssa Sippley, a New Brunswick girl who lost parts of all four limbs to a rare bacterial infection, will leave the IWK Health Centre on Monday to return to New Brunswick.
- Home insurance rates jump 36% in 36 months in New Brunswick
- The cost of insuring a home in New Brunswick jumped 2.5 per cent in March, continuing a three-year-long escalation in prices that has come despite declining property values in many parts of the province.