Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 01, 17 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Periods of rain beginning before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 6.
Periods of rain. Fog patches developing after midnight. Amount possibly more than 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low plus 3.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Best gig at ECMA's: The Flocase
- The best performances of the East Coast Music Awards are often in front of some of the smallest crowds in surprise locations.
- CFB Gagetown Armed Forces members deployed to Latvia
- A group of about 50 members of 4 Engineer Support Regiment were deployed to Latvia Saturday as part of Operation Reassurance.
- 'Part of my childhood': Magnetic Hill mementoes scooped up at auction
- There was plenty of nostalgia — and a few deals — at Magnetic Hill on Saturday.
- Gallant, Macmillan win second trophies at ECMAs in Saint John
- Second trophies for Lennie Gallant and Scott Macmillan were among the highlights at the East Coast Music Awards in Saint John Saturday and Sunday.
- Live Blog Fond farewell: ECMAs wrap up loud, fun, 5 days in Saint John
- After five days of packed venues, impromptu late-night jam sessions, and crowds from across the Maritimes exploring the streets of Saint John, it’s almost time for the Port City to bid adieu to the East Coast Music Awards.