New Brunswick's Unemployment Rate
This graphic tracks the latest jobless figures in New Brunswick. The data is based on a three-month moving average of labour force statistics as reported by Statistics Canada's Labour Force Survey.
The unemployment data compares August 2010 to September 2010.
New Brunswick Top Stories
- New Recycling expansion explored in southeastern communities
- People in southeastern New Brunswick might be adding a third bag to the recycling system this fall in an effort to make diverting material from the landfill easier and cleaner.
- Live Blog James Paul Turpin murder trial enters 2nd week
- The second week of the second-degree murder trial of James Paul Turpin is starting today in Fredericton after the court heard possible explanations last week of what killed a two-year-old girl in 2004.
- New St. Andrews biological station gets 8 new science positions
- The Department of Fisheries and Oceans has confirmed the Maritimes are getting 25 new science positions as part of the hiring spree announced earlier this month by federal Fisheries Minister Hunter Tootoo.
- Saint John school sells works from 3 prominent artists by 'mistake'
- Three works by prominent Saint John artists are back at Princess Elizabeth School in Saint John after being mistakenly sold by the school's principal to raise cash for a field trip and the hot lunch program.
- Andrea Booker of Hartland receives Diabetes Journey award
- Hartland's Andrea Booker will be receiving a very special 50th birthday present this month from the Joslin Diabetes Centre in Boston for living dependent on insulin for the last five decades.