New Brunswick's Unemployment Rate
This graphic tracks the latest jobless figures in New Brunswick. The data is based on a three-month moving average of labour force statistics as reported by Statistics Canada's Labour Force Survey.
The unemployment data compares August 2010 to September 2010.
New Brunswick Top Stories
- N.B. 1st Atlantic province to sign Canada Job Grant agreement
- The New Brunswick government has become the first Atlantic province to sign an agreement with Ottawa on the controversial Canada Job Grant.
- Canada captures sledge hockey bronze
- The Canadian men's sledge hockey team shook off its semifinal loss with a 3-0 win over Norway to take the bronze medal at the 2014 Paralympics on Saturday.
- New Uranium hexaflouride being moved after crews return to work
- Workers at Ceres container terminal in north-end Halifax returned to work Saturday morning after experts confirmed no radiation had leaked out of four canisters that were dropped.
- Saint John to become home port for cruise to Portland in 2015
- Saint John will become a home port for a cruise to Portland, starting in the summer of 2015, officials announced on Friday.
- Irving clout with government challenged in wake of forest deal video
- The Alward government's change in forest policy just two years after introducing a forest plan that wasn't to the liking of the Irving forestry interests is raising political questions about the provincial government's independence from the powerful industrial family.