New Brunswick's Unemployment Rate
This graphic tracks the latest jobless figures in New Brunswick. The data is based on a three-month moving average of labour force statistics as reported by Statistics Canada's Labour Force Survey.
The unemployment data compares August 2010 to September 2010.
New Brunswick Top Stories
- Ad campaign's 3,000-jobs claim doesn't add up
- New Brunswick's national advertising campaign that claims the province has "3,000 jobs Now" for people to apply for is prone to exaggerating the opportunities, a CBC News review has found, but the minister in charge says that is not a concern.
- Saint Andrews woman one of few to finish Appalachian Trail hike audio
- Christine Taylor of Saint Andrews is one of the few to complete the 3,500-kilometre hike along the Appalachian Trail. It only took her 158 days.
- Caraquet to launch tourist season with 4 tall ships audio
- Caraquet expects a jump in tourism this summer when the town hosts four tall ships as part of Canada's 150th anniversary celebrations.
- Jurors should have to provide reasons for verdict, Toronto lawyer argues audio
- A Toronto lawyer says the New Brunswick Court of Appeal's decision to overturn Dennis Oland's murder conviction because of an error in the trial judge's instructions to the jury illustrates a problem with the system that should be changed.
- Chief justice wants judge-moving bill reviewed by Supreme Court
- The chief justice of New Brunswick's Court of Queen's Bench is asking the Canadian Superior Courts Judges Association to challenge proposed changes to New Brunswick's Judicature Act by means of a reference case to the Supreme Court of Canada.