New Brunswick's Unemployment Rate
This graphic tracks the latest jobless figures in New Brunswick. The data is based on a three-month moving average of labour force statistics as reported by Statistics Canada's Labour Force Survey.
The unemployment data compares August 2010 to September 2010.
New Brunswick Top Stories
- 'I know what an owl looks like': Owner insists dog's attacker was an eagle
- Biologist Dominic Cormier says the predator that attacked a Beresford dog during the night last week was most likely a great horned owl, not an eagle. But the owner says he knows the difference.
- 'Hateful' and sexual mass emails targeting Moncton student originated outside country
- A series of "hateful" and sexually explicit emails targeting a female University of Moncton student that were sent to a large portion of the student body over the weekend originated from a server outside the country, university officials said early Monday evening.
- Section of Route 106 near Dorchester closed by flooding
- A recurring flood on Route 106 near Dorchester isn't just an inconvenience to motorists, the local fire chief says. It's also a public safety risk.
- Video 'If we go through, somebody will haul us out': Ice fishing season winding down video
- Mild temperatures are causing some to start closing up shack for the season a bit early at a popular ice fishing location in Rothesay.
- 15-year-old Fredericton girl missing for nearly a week
- Fredericton police are seeking the public's help locating a 15-year-old girl, who has been missing for nearly a week.