Just in time for the Easter long weekend, here is the latest Spin Reduxit podcast. Jacques and I discuss Stuart Jamieson's comments that he wants back into cabinet and how he may run as an independent in the next election. We also discuss Premier Shawn Graham's comments that he still wants to give large industrial power users a break on their power rates and the PCs offer a glimpse into their future energy plans. And we also discuss the possibility that the issue of insurance will rear up as an election issue in 2010.
Here are some optional reading and viewing for this podcast.
- The latest CBC New Brunswick Political Panel where Tory MLA Jody Carr discusses elements of his party's energy plan
- Auto insurance dominates the 2003 election
- Auto insurance roars back as an issue in the 2006 campaign
- The consumer advocate for insurance's latest report
- The Liberal government's proposed legislation to reform home insurance
- N.B. targets credit-score insurance screening