Set Sherbrooke as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 27, 16 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:01 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
S 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 27, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Jun 27, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 28. Humidex 34. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 18.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. High 25. Humidex 31.
|Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Is the Montreal police department in crisis?
- It has been a rocky year for the Montreal police and the criticism is mounting. The force's administration is being openly scrutinized by its own union and officers over recent events concerning police tactics and internal politics.
- New Quebec's pension fund manager not immune to Brexit video
- The Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec is reassuring Quebecers their investments are safe despite financial uncertainty following the Brexit vote.
- Analysis Desperately seeking alternatives to Brexit financial meltdown: Don Pittis
- On Friday the Brexit vote to leave Europe seemed like the end. But suddenly, as the British union threatens rip itself apart and a rudderless Britain is seeking an alternative. Don Pittis examines the failure of the referendum process and how the United Kingdom is struggling to search out a second chance.
- New Three Amigos talks: Canada pushing Mexico to fully reopen beef market
- If Canada succeeds in convincing Mexico to fully reopen its market to Canadian beef at this week's North American leaders summit, it will be an economic and politically symbolic victory.
- Montreal weather: Risk of thunderstorms
- Risk of thunderstorms in the morning with a chance of rain this afternoon.