Set Sherbrooke as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
NW 17 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then light near midnight. Low zero.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebecers Justin Senior and Antony Auclair join NFL after weekend's draft
- Quebec football player Antony Auclair has signed a three-year agreement with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a free agent.
- 4 immigrant architects and an ashtray: How Expo 67's Canada Pavilion was born
- The contract for designing the pavilion that would represent Canada at Expo 67, the focal point of the country’s centennial celebrations, was the "biggest and most important architectural commission to come along in a hundred years," says Caroline Robbie, daughter of Canada Pavilion co-designer Rod Robbie.
- Q&A 'I'm not going to hide': Finding employment with autism
- A Montrealer with autism speaks about the struggles finding work and making connections.
- Demonstrations held across Quebec protesting troubled Phoenix payroll system
- Protests were held in nine Quebec municipalities on Saturday to denounce the failures the Phoenix payroll system, which has been plagued with problems since last year.
- Golden harvest no get-rich-quick scheme for Wakefield woman
- Danielle Schami left the public service to follow her dream of cultivating and selling edible flowers. Now she's the region's only producer of saffron, and local chefs are lining up to pay top dollar for the exotic spice.