Set Montréal as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 24, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Apr 24, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Senators force Game 6 with win over Canadiens video
- The Ottawa Senators avoided elimination on Friday with a 5-1 victory against the Montreal Canadiens in Game 5 of their first-round series.
- The new MUHC: A weekend user's guide
- The new Glen site brings together six different health care facilities. Find out where and how to get the care you need during the transition.
- #Sens vs. #Habs: 10 tweets that sum up Game 5 in Montreal
- The Montreal Canadiens were trying to close out the Ottawa Senators at the Bell Centre on Friday night in Game 5, but it was not to be as you can see in our recap.
- Canadiens frustrated, facing adversity, but that's OK
- Michel Therrien said earlier this week that one of the things he likes about the NHL playoffs is facing adversity. His team certainly is facing a full plate of adversity now.
- Koimisis Tis Theotokou Greek Orthodox Church to be partially dismantled
- About 10 days after a major fire raged through the Koimisis Tis Theotokou Greek Orthodox Church in Montreal, the building is now deemed “unsafe” and “dangerous.”