Set Québec as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
N 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23. Humidex 26. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Parents angry Montreal teachers wore headdresses on 1st day of school
- A Montreal borough school has infuriated some parents after two teachers handed out construction paper headdresses on the first day of classes.
- New Four Terrebonne councillors step down from mayor's party, become independents
- Réal Leclerc, Brigitte Villeneuve, Nathalie Bellavance and Claire Messier will now sit as independents on city council.
- Updated Preliminary hearing set for ex-deputy premier Nathalie Normandeau
- Former deputy premier Nathalie Normandeau and six co-accused, all facing corruption, breach of trust and bribery charges, have preliminary hearing set for Sept. 28.
- NEB's Energy East hearings in Montreal cancelled after protesters storm room video
- The National Energy Board hearings in Montreal for the proposed Energy East pipeline were cancelled on Monday after protesters stormed into the room, marking a difficult start to a process already subject to intense criticism in Quebec.
- PQ leadership candidate Martine Ouellet would 'consider' nationalizing internet
- The PQ candidate says internet access is an essential service and a right similar to electricity.