Set Québec as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:03 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. High plus 2.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening then changing to periods of rain overnight. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and after midnight. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 before morning. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Periods of rain ending near noon then clearing. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CBC Montreal year in review: Most memorable quotes of 2014
- Quebec had a good year for memorable quotes in 2014 — from PKP to secular "charter of values" outrage to an Easter egg hunt gone terribly wrong. Check out the top quotes of the year here.
- Trois-Rivières tug boat sinks, leaks 22 tonnes of fuel into water
- A tug boat sank on Friday afternoon at the Port of Trois-Rivières, leaking some 22 tonnes of fuel into the St-Lawrence River.
- Recap World Juniors: Canada earns decisive win over Slovakia video
- Robby Fabbri had two goals and a pair of assists as Canada opened the world junior championship with a dominant 8-0 victory over Slovakia on Friday night.
- La maison du Calvet in Old Port for sale for $9.5 million
- The building that Montreal’s first mayor called home has been on the market for months, something the current owner blames on high costs.
- Verdun offering full alcohol permits for first time in more than century
- For the first time in more than a century, Montreal’s Verdun borough will allow bars in the district.