Set Gatineau as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 6:48 PM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 6:48 PM EDT
Showers. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 5.
A few showers ending late in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Theo Fleury completes Victor Walk video
- Former NHL star walked for 10 days, from Toronto to Ottawa, in support of children who have been sexually abused in Canada.
- updated Hutt changed story, said he flung hot water at wife accidentally
- A man accused of scalding his wife and leaving her to die changed his story about how his wife was burned during a police interrogation, an Ottawa court heard today.
- photos The Ottawa Senators love their dogs
- A few of the Ottawa Senators have shared their love for dogs by tweeting photos of their pets, big and small. Here's a showcase of some Sens player's pups on a day where fans might need a distraction from hockey.
- updated Toronto Mayor Rob Ford fires chief of staff video
- A week after bombshell allegations that Toronto Mayor Rob ford was videotaped smoking crack, the mayor's chief of staff was fired and Ford is continuing to stonewall reporters.
- Ottawa students raise funds to build school in Ecuador
- Students at Hillcrest High School took turns lugging jugs of water across the city as the final push to raise funds to build a school in Ecuador.