Set Gatineau as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
E 16 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain or wet snow beginning this evening and ending after midnight. Wind becoming west 20 km/h after midnight. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 7.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -20°
18° | -4°
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Suspected killer Philippe Steele Morin arrested
- Suspected killer Philippe Steele Morin has been arrested after evading police for weeks.
- 2nd case of measles reported in Ottawa
- Ottawa Public Health is investigating a second case of measles in the city, after a classmate of the first child to contract the virus became ill and showed similar symptoms.
- Video Photographer captures changing Ottawa River
- Ottawa photographer Ross Brown took 296 photos of the Ottawa River and the city skyline from the Champlain Bridge at Bate Island over the course of a year.
- Ottawa faces second lawsuit over fatal bus-train crash
- A survivor of the fatal crash between an OC Transpo bus and Via Rail train in September has launched a $800,000 lawsuit against the City of Ottawa and the estate of the bus driver.
- Carleton campus safety workers on strike and picketing video audio
- Campus security employees at Carleton University protesting low wages have set up a picket line at Bronson and University Avenue, slowing traffic in an out of the university.