Set Gatineau as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
N 18 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 13.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Racist, anti-Semitic graffiti found near Ottawa River
- Ottawa police and the RCMP responded to the Champlain Bridge on Saturday morning where graffiti was painted under a bridge that promoted racism and anti-Semitism.
- New farmer's market coming to Vanier, New Edinburgh
- A new farmer's market for the New Edinburgh and Vanier neighbourhoods is expected to open in July.
- Open and closed during Easter weekend in Ottawa
- Easter weekend means schedule changes for many stores and services in Ottawa, particularly on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Here’s a quick summary.
- Updated Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- Police cracking down on Highway 401 corridor this weekend
- Police forces in Ontario and Quebec are teaming up with their colleagues in New York, Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire for a special Easter long weekend crackdown on traffic violations.