Set Gatineau as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 10:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Periods of rain mixed with wet snow changing to snow this evening and ending near midnight then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. High minus 1.
Clear. Low minus 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Christy Natsis granted bail as lawyers appeal drunk-driving conviction
- The Pembroke dentist sentenced earlier this month to five years in prison for impaired and dangerous driving causing death was granted bail today as her legal team launches an appeal of her conviction.
- Blog Redblacks' Grey Cup journey ends 34-year wait for football fans, sports journalists alike
- CBC Ottawa's Dan Seguin checks in for Winnipeg, where the Redblacks take on Edmonton in Sunday's Grey Cup showdown.
- National Gallery of Canada to launch Canadian Photography Institute video
- The National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa will become home to a "centre of excellence" devoted to photography, gallery officials said this morning, with its biggest donation ever from Scotiabank.
- 3 pedestrians struck within 30 minutes of each other on rainy Friday evening
- Ottawa paramedics say three pedestrians were struck in three different parts of the city within 30 minutes of each other Friday evening.
- New Ottawa transit commission wants to freeze OC Transpo community, child fares
- The City of Ottawa's transit commission says it wants to freeze OC Transpo fares for children and people on its Community Pass as part of the city's draft budget.