Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
SW 24 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 29. Humidex 34. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 22.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 29. Humidex 37.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's light rail network adjusted to reduce environmental, urban impact
- Quebec's pension fund manager, the Caisse de Dépôt et Placement, is making a few tweaks to its ambitious urban LRT project in Montreal, a week before public environmental review hearings into the project are set to begin.
- Richard Bain's guilty verdict 'doesn't take away the pain' for survivor Dave Courage video
- Dave Courage survived the midnight shooting outside Montreal's Metropolis concert hall, but his friend did not. Ever since that night he's been waiting for an answer, and now he finally has one.
- Granby lion attack caused by human error, investigation finds video
- Quebec's workplace health and safety board has confirmed the initial hypothesis on how a 14-year-old lion at the Granby Zoo mauled a zookeeper earlier in August.
- CBC IN ITALY 'It was so strong, so sudden,' says survivor of deadly Italy earthquake video
- 'It was a miracle that the man heard me from so far away,' says one of the nuns rescued from a collapsed convent in the central Italian town of Amatrice following Wednesday's strong earthquake. Others in the convent weren't so lucky.
- 4,200 Eastern Townships students unsure when bus is coming after employee falls sick
- The Hauts-Cantons school board in the Eastern Townships is scrambling after the employee in charge of transportation fell ill, leaving 4,200 students unsure when their buses are coming.