Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
S 28 km/h
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
A few showers ending in the morning then clearing. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low 13.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
21° | 18°
70° | 64°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fire destroys historic church in Eastern Townships
- Residents of Windsor, Que. are mourning the loss of a 19th-century church that was a historic part of their community.
- CBC's Top Tweets: Tell us what you're doing for the long weekend
- CBC Montreal asked members of the Twitterverse to share their photos and stories from the May long weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- Apartment fire leaves 3 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse, Que., said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Saturday morning.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.