Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
W 26 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 11.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 20.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Plateau's reversing of one-way streets confuses residents video
- Some one-way Plateau streets recently switched directions, much to the confusion of people living in the borough.
- Updated Greek election: Left-wing Syriza party projected for landmark win
- Greece's leftwing Syriza looked set for a comfortable victory over the ruling conservatives, an exit poll showed, with a chance of winning a full majority to face down international creditors.
- Man found dead in downtown Montreal is 2nd homicide of 2015
- Montreal police are investigating after finding a 26-year-old man dead in a building on Ste-Catherine Street West near Stanley Street in downtown Montreal.
- Montreal hospital to introduce 'quiet time' in maternity ward audio
- St-Mary's Hospital in Montreal will become the first hospital in Canada to implement a daily "quiet time" in its maternity ward to give frazzled parents of newborns a bit of a break.
- Video Baseball funding at the expense of soccer? video
- Denis Coderre's new baseball plan comes at a time when soccer's up and baseball's down in popularity.