Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jun 25, 16 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:07 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
W 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jun 25, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Jun 25, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Low 18.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 31. Humidex 36. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 24.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fire forces evacuations at Milano grocery store, apartments
- A fire is underway at the building that houses Milano's grocery store on St-Laurent Boulevard in La Petite-Patrie neighbourhood.
- New Police ask for help finding Sean Borthwick, 26, missing since early June
- He was last seen by a friend on June 1 near the intersection of Parc and des Pines avenues.
- New Drones descend on Montreal in first annual expo
- Competitors from across North America descended on Molson stadium to race their drones today.
- Montreal reaches peak hipsterdom with axe throwing
- A new facility called Rage Academy invites people to try the ancient tradition of axe throwing “as a fun pastime rather than as a way of staying alive.”
- Abandoned cargo ship listing in Lac Saint-Louis prompts fears of spill
- A drop in water levels in Lac Saint-Louis has prompted fears about the stability of an abandoned cargo ship on Montreal’s South Shore.