The Montreal Canadiens' mascot Youppi! has respected the terms of a bet with comedian Jimmy Fallon after the Habs lost against Rangers, which includes riding a mechanical bull while wearing the New York hockey team's jersey. video
Montreal Canadiens in the playoffs
Story Social Media
End of Story Social Media
Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price revealed Saturday that he will not require surgery for the lower-body injury he sustained early in the Eastern Conference final.
Youppi!, the fuzzy orange mascot of the Montreal Canadiens, will respect the terms of a bet with American late night television host Jimmy Fallon, even if he is really sad about it.
- analysis Wharnsby: Habs face tough off-season decisions
- special report Canadiens in the playoffs: Habs fall to Rangers in heartbreaker video
- video Funny run-in between Habs fan and bus full of Rangers fans video
- blog Wharnsby: Habs overwhelmed by Rangers
- recap Rangers to play for Stanley Cup after eliminating Canadiens
- Dale Weise ruled out for Game 6
Montreal Canadiens Games
Andie Bennett Andie Bennett Andie has been covering the sports scene in Montreal for the past 8 years. She joined the CBC team 2 years ago as the Sports Columnist on the morning show Daybreak. While she continues to contribute on Daybreak, she also anchors the sports on TV on CBC News at 5 as part of a sports unit rotation with Douglas Gelevan.
Douglas Gelevan Douglas GelevanDouglas is an award winning journalist that has been with CBC Montreal since 2010. He grew up in Nova Scotia and has a degree from Mount Allison University and the University of King's College. Doug covers sports for Daybreak & anchors the sportscast on CBC News at 5.
Latest CBC Sports Headlines
- Hip Check: Feelin' the Weight
- An emotional roller-coaster for Islanders head coach Doug Weight. more »
- 2 players turn down USA Hockey's replacement team invite
- Unions representing NHL and Major League Baseball players are backing U.S. women's national hockey team players' decision to boycott next week's world championships because of a wage dispute. more »
- Hockey Night in Canada: Free live streams on desktop & mobile
- CBC Sports will provide free live streams of all Hockey Night in Canada games on all platforms, including the Maple Leafs visiting the Sabres and the Oilers hosting the Avalanche. more »
- Canadian MacDougall set for debut run at 'stacked' cross-country worlds
- Brogan MacDougall reportedly is in "excellent form" ahead of her debut run at Sunday's world cross-country championships (CBCSports.ca, 7 a.m. ET) in Kampala, Uganda, where the 16-year-old high school standout will lead Canada's 27-athlete contingent. more »