The Montreal Canadiens' mascot Youppi! has respected the terms of a bet with comedian Jimmy Fallon after the Habs lost against Rangers, which includes riding a mechanical bull while wearing the New York hockey team's jersey. video
Montreal Canadiens in the playoffs
Story Social Media
End of Story Social Media
Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price revealed Saturday that he will not require surgery for the lower-body injury he sustained early in the Eastern Conference final.
Youppi!, the fuzzy orange mascot of the Montreal Canadiens, will respect the terms of a bet with American late night television host Jimmy Fallon, even if he is really sad about it.
- analysis Wharnsby: Habs face tough off-season decisions
- special report Canadiens in the playoffs: Habs fall to Rangers in heartbreaker video
- video Funny run-in between Habs fan and bus full of Rangers fans video
- blog Wharnsby: Habs overwhelmed by Rangers
- recap Rangers to play for Stanley Cup after eliminating Canadiens
- Dale Weise ruled out for Game 6
Montreal Canadiens Games
Andie Bennett Andie Bennett Andie has been covering the sports scene in Montreal for the past 8 years. She joined the CBC team 2 years ago as the Sports Columnist on the morning show Daybreak. While she continues to contribute on Daybreak, she also anchors the sports on TV on CBC News at 5 as part of a sports unit rotation with Douglas Gelevan.
Douglas Gelevan Douglas GelevanDouglas is an award winning journalist that has been with CBC Montreal since 2010. He grew up in Nova Scotia and has a degree from Mount Allison University and the University of King's College. Doug covers sports for Daybreak & anchors the sportscast on CBC News at 5.
Latest CBC Sports Headlines
- Athletics Canada fires head coach Peter Eriksson
- Athletics Canada on Friday parted ways with head coach Peter Eriksson on the heels of "its largest and most thorough organizational review." more »
- Road to the Olympic Games: Canada's deepest-ever figure skating team
- In what has long been regarded as an individual pursuit, Canada may have the deepest squad on ice. It's not hockey and it's not curling. It's the national passion of figure skating, writes Scott Russell. more »
- Hockey Night in Canada: Free live streams on CBC Sports app
- For the 2016-17 season, the CBC Sports app will provide free live streams of select Hockey Night in Canada games on Saturday nights. more »
- Canada's Marielle Thompson captures ski cross World Cup opener
- Reigning Olympic champion Marielle Thompson of Whistler, B.C., overcame some mistakes to win the FIS ski cross World Cup opener in Val Thorens, France on Friday. more »