Watch the replay of our live stream and chat of the Living English panel on the future of English culture in Quebec, from NDG's Crowley Arts Centre.
CBC Montreal's Mike Finnerty and Debra Arbec moderated the discussion.
- Jean-François Lisée, PQ Minister responsible for anglophone relations
- Anne-France Goldwater, Lawyer, TV Personality "L'Arbitre"
- Terry Mosher, AKA Aislin, Cartoonist for The Gazette
- Tamy Emma Pepin, Social Media Personality
- John Stokes, Partner, Real Ventures
- Kevin Tierney, Producer "Bon Cop, Bad Cop"