Enter to win tickets to Cirque du Soleil’s Kurios
You could win 4 VIP tickets to Cirque's newest spectacle
Story Social Media
End of Story Social Media
Is life in your house a circus?
CBC Montreal and Cirque du Soleil want to send you and your family to see Kurios — Cabinet of Curiosities!
Show us why your family belongs in the circus with a photo or video and you could win 4 VIP tickets to Cirque du Soleil's newest spectacle - Kurios.
The contest is now closed. Please view the gallery of entries, below.
Gallery of entrants
Select a thumbnail below to browse submitted entries
Latest Montreal News Headlines
- Township brothers turn life-long love of cult-classic Slap Shot into a business
- Forget the Mighty Ducks, Slap Shot is clearly the best hockey movie ever made. These Quebec brothers have made a living from its enduring popularity. more »
- Oscars 2017: Live updates from Hollywood's biggest night
- Will La La Land win big? Will Meryl Streep win again? Make the night even better by following along live with our team on the entertainment beat. more »
- Quebec accused of heavy-handed bargaining by striking lawyers
- Striking government lawyers are urging Treasury Minister Pierre Moreau to consider their counter-proposal before resorting to back-to-work legislation. more »
- 46-year-old man killed after being struck by car in Pointe-Saint-Charles overnight
- A 46-year-old man is dead after being struck by a car Saturday night at the intersection of Centre and Island streets in Pointe-Saint-Charles. more »
Top News Headlines
- 'It's nerve-racking': Life on the Quebec border in Trump's America
- A quiet road in Champlain, N.Y., bordering Quebec has become a key passageway for asylum seekers making their way into Canada. more »
- Sunrise Records takes over 70 HMV locations in malls
- Seventy HMV locations set to close will operate as Sunrise Records, as the Toronto company takes on the music store leases. more »
- High rent could make Toronto a 'generational ghost town'
- Young people across the income spectrum who would like to build lives in Toronto are choosing to leave rather than pay the city’s ever-increasing rents. more »
- NDP leadership candidates ready to 'fight like hell,' despite slow start to race
- There will be plenty of time for "violent agreement" at the NDP's first leadership debate early next month because only two men have so far registered with Elections Canada as candidates to lead the social democratic party. more »