Monday May 2, 2011
Of course you can tune into CBC Radio or TV for your election results tonight, once the polls close. One thing you're not supposed to do is transmit any election results from eastern Canada before the polls close in Western Canada. That's called "premature transmission." And this election, there's an added threat... tweets. Luckily, Elections Canada is reminding people not to transmit those results prematurely. Here's their ad...
Thursday April 28, 2011
The surge got our comedy team wondering - what if the wave swept the NDP into power?
What would the nightly news sound like one year from now?
Wednesday April 27, 2011
Jack Layton's frank and friendly demeanor has clearly won him supporters, but our CBC Comedy Team wonders to what extent Canadians will get swept up in this surge...
- May 2011
- April 2011
- Wed., 27 – Is Canada ready for Layton-mania?
- Wed., 27 – Rock The Vote!
- Wed., 27 – Youth in da vote
- Tue., 26 – Talking Portraits Apr 26
- Thu., 21 – Oh Caption, my caption
- Thu., 21 – The Empire Strikes Back!
- Fri., 15 – Talking Portraits Apr 15. A Modest Proposal?
- Fri., 15 – Al Rae's News of the Day for Apr. 15
- Wed., 13 – The Leaders' Debate in 2 minutes!
- Thu., 7 – Fed up with Robo-calls?
- Fri., 1 – Caption contest time!
- March 2011
- Thu., 31 – Al Rae and the news of the Day for Apr 1