Matt Galloway spoke with Dr. Stephen Porter, he is the Division Head for Paediatric Emergency Medicine at the Hospital for Sick Children, and then Matt spoke with Dr. Alison McGeer. She is the Director of Infection Control at Mount Sinai Hospital. Listen (runs 7:13)
Categories: Past Episodes
|Radio One||Weekdays 5:30-8:30 a.m.(ET)|
- Sounds of the Season 2012
- View the slideshow from our event in support of local food banks.
- Live from CAMH
- Visit a new neighbourhood focused on mental health in Queen West.
- Disappearing Daughters
- A study raises the issue of gender selection in local South Asian communities.
- A Fork in the Road
- A new role for government: the catalyst for collaboration.
- Turning Point
- Our town hall on family violence on March 29, 2010.
- Mary Wiens
- Listen to the latest report from Metro Morning's Mary Wiens.