Poll: what's next for Toronto?
A group of centrist councillors are set to meet Thursday to discuss what they think council's priorities for the next two years should be. Mayor Rob Ford said he is looking for suggestions on what council should tackle next.
Two councillors, Josh Colle and Michelle Berardinetti, spoke to CBC's Metro Morning on Wednesday about what their priorities were. What do you think council should focus on in the coming months?
Options were selected from Twitter responses to the Metro Morning segment and some other ideas that other councillors have bandied about recently.
If we've missed an idea that you think is important, add it in the comments section.
Categories: Past Episodes
|Radio One||Weekdays 5:30-8:30 a.m.(ET)|
- Stuck in Traffic
- Will Toronto be a victim of our own success?
- Metro Morning turns 40!
- 40 years of what Toronto's talking about.
- Sounds of the Season 2012
- View the slideshow from our event in support of local food banks.
- Live from CAMH
- Visit a new neighbourhood focused on mental health in Queen West.
- Disappearing Daughters
- A study raises the issue of gender selection in local South Asian communities.
- A Fork in the Road
- A new role for government: the catalyst for collaboration.
- Turning Point
- Our town hall on family violence on March 29, 2010.
- Mary Wiens
- Listen to the latest report from Metro Morning's Mary Wiens.