Bon voyage, Jim!
Two memorable tributes to Jim Curran came from Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair and former Metro Morning host Andy Barrie
Listen (runs 9:01)
CBC's George MacNabb and Metro Morning's first host, Bruce Rogers, discuss the early days of traffic reporting from the studio at 509 Parliament Street.
Listen (runs 9:19)
Former Metro Morning host, Joe Cote, sends his greeting to Jim from Paris, while Jill Dempsey, Scott Regehr and Matt Galloway reveal what they'll miss most about Jim.
Listen (runs 6:24)
Jim's CBC colleagues bid farewell to a friend and he signs off the show in style. Happy trails friend!
Listen (runs 5:06)
Read more about Jim's career.
Categories: Past Episodes
|Radio One||Weekdays 5:30-8:30 a.m.(ET)|
- Stuck in Traffic
- Will Toronto be a victim of our own success?
- Metro Morning turns 40!
- 40 years of what Toronto's talking about.
- Sounds of the Season 2012
- View the slideshow from our event in support of local food banks.
- Live from CAMH
- Visit a new neighbourhood focused on mental health in Queen West.
- Disappearing Daughters
- A study raises the issue of gender selection in local South Asian communities.
- A Fork in the Road
- A new role for government: the catalyst for collaboration.
- Turning Point
- Our town hall on family violence on March 29, 2010.
- Mary Wiens
- Listen to the latest report from Metro Morning's Mary Wiens.