Help the Fenwick Christmas cards return to their family
Elizabeth Reid Fenwick of Aurora contacted us this morning with this message:
My sister phoned me this morning to tell me you were looking for us. I am John Fenwick's widow, and I would love to have those cards, along with the story of how you acquired them. Then I will pass them on to John's son, Cody Fenwick.
Are you related to Roy and John Fenwick?
Roy Fenwick was a broadcaster, music educator and adjudicator. His son, John, was a conductor, arranger and composer.
We have 10 Christmas cards from the Fenwick family of Toronto and Burlington. Each card depicts the year in review with caricatures of the family.
Contact us and we'll forward them.
Categories: Past Episodes
|Radio One||Weekdays 5:30-8:30 a.m.(ET)|
- Stuck in Traffic
- Will Toronto be a victim of our own success?
- Metro Morning turns 40!
- 40 years of what Toronto's talking about.
- Sounds of the Season 2012
- View the slideshow from our event in support of local food banks.
- Live from CAMH
- Visit a new neighbourhood focused on mental health in Queen West.
- Disappearing Daughters
- A study raises the issue of gender selection in local South Asian communities.
- A Fork in the Road
- A new role for government: the catalyst for collaboration.
- Turning Point
- Our town hall on family violence on March 29, 2010.
- Mary Wiens
- Listen to the latest report from Metro Morning's Mary Wiens.