Subway Salsa: The Montuno Records Story.
Bossa Jazz: The Birth of Hard Bossa, Samba Jazz and the Evolution of Brazilian Fusion.
Timi Yuro: The Complete Liberty Singles.
Stompers, Floaters & Floorshakers: Essential Northern Soul.
The Very Best of Ethiopiques: Cult Hits from the Original Series.
Cumbia Beat: Experimental Guitar Driven Tropical Sounds from Peru 1966-1983.
Country Funk 1969-1975
Delta Swamp Rock: More Sounds From The South 1968-75
Listen (runs 5:11)
Categories: Columnists, Music, Past Episodes
|Radio One||Weekdays 5:30-8:30 a.m.(ET)|
About Errol Nazareth
Errol Nazareth has written for several high profile newspapers, alternative weeklies and magazines in Toronto, contributed to several flagship shows on CBC Radio and taught journalism at Centennial College and Ryerson University. Errol takes great pride in telling the stories behind the music.
- Stuck in Traffic
- Will Toronto be a victim of our own success?
- Metro Morning turns 40!
- 40 years of what Toronto's talking about.
- Sounds of the Season 2012
- View the slideshow from our event in support of local food banks.
- Live from CAMH
- Visit a new neighbourhood focused on mental health in Queen West.
- Disappearing Daughters
- A study raises the issue of gender selection in local South Asian communities.
- A Fork in the Road
- A new role for government: the catalyst for collaboration.
- Turning Point
- Our town hall on family violence on March 29, 2010.
- Mary Wiens
- Listen to the latest report from Metro Morning's Mary Wiens.